Monday, May 26, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : 32nd Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 32nd Stamp & Die Release. For those of you who may be new to this, it's when Emma and the Design Team show you some fabulous Sneak Peeks of all the items in the new release.  Then, on Friday, when the release goes live, we have a super terrific Blog Hop.  Are you all ready for some fun???  Let's get this party started!!!

For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing three new sets: Speech Bubble Sentiments, Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, and Build a Scripty & Watercolor Background.  And of course everything is just so much fun - I had to make 3 projects!!!


This is an A2 size card.  The black and the white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The sparkly silver paper for the wedding rings is from the DCWV ~ The Twinkle Glintz Stack.  And at the top, I used some vellum for the word bubble.


For the background, I used the brand new MCT ~ Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background.  I embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  At the top, I used the brand new MCT ~ Speech Bubble Sentiments for the word bubble, the "you are" and the "lucky to have each other." sentiment.


To cut the wedding rings, I used the brand new MCT ~ Bunch of Fun Circle Dies.  To differentiate between the two rings, I added some pretty bling to the bride's ring.  Then for a little pop of color, I added a pretty red rose from my stash.


This is also an A2 size card.  The card base is made with Paper Trey Ink cardstock.  And all of the other fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Hip Hip Hooray collection.


The fun scalloped shape in the background and the "hello" are from the MCT ~ Bunch of Fun Circle Dies. The labels are cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "birthday boy!" sentiment is also from the MCT ~ Bunch of Fun Circle Dies.  The balloons are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  I added some bows with hemp twine and a little bling to the sentiment.


Lastly, I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  I stamped the background with the MCT ~ Build A Scripty & Watercolor Background.  The ink for that is Soft Granite ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  The "you are" and "appreciated!" are from the MCT ~ Speech Bubble Sentiments.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  To finish it off, I used a bit of seam binding ribbon, hemp twine and a pretty red rose.


I hope you like my 3 projects.  I think you are really going to LOVE these sets!!!    :)

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT...PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case YOU are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it or even instagram it.  #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
*************************

Ok everyone, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great Memorial Day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

67 comments :

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the Hello die and the bubble speech sentiments!!

Barb said...

love all these cards! dusteesmom@earthlink.net

GlendaLea said...

You have ben very busy with this stamp and die sets for the new release! 3 different projects and all so beautiful!!! This is a definite MUST HAVE!!!!! Can not wait to purchase!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Awesome coards!

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

VICTORIA said...

These cards and your tag are awesome Cassandra Love all 3 of them wonderful job on the sneaks TFS
Vicky
win_or_lose52 at Hotmail dot com

Pamela said...

What awesome cards.... <3 them

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are fab...love the wedding card!! Lee-Ann :)

Lynne72 said...

I love all tree of these!! The wedding one is my fav I think!!
ctatomir@telus.net

Brenda said...

all of your cards are beautiful! love all the colors you used!
thanks for sharing!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Sabrina said...

Your first card is very elegant and your next two are fun and cute!!

SabineV said...

oh how I love that little boy birthday card!!!! time to get some paper to go with those new sets on release day! Everything was beautiful. thank you!
svanderkley@shaw.ca

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all FABULOUS!!!

marylouh said...

Love the wedding rings. Good way to differentiate between the grooms and brides. The tag is really nice with the jagged edge. Will make a great gift tag for a friend. the second card is so pretty - love the colors.
txmlhl@yaho.com

Mimi said...

I'm loving all three projects! The wedding card is stunning! Loved how you came up with that one and the tag and card are just awesome! EEEEK! I love this release already.

cbarwick@comcast.net

candio said...

Super awesome projects!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful project!! I especially love the embossed background. It give it nice dimension. can't wait to see tomorrow's release!

lechristina3 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

Beautiful project!! I especially love the embossed background. It give it nice dimension. can't wait to see tomorrow's release!

lechristina3 at gmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the black embossing on the black paper, this card is so elegant. Love it! ogdendoll@gmail.com

Nina said...

Fabulous tag and cards. I especially like the birthday boy cards.
Nslee@comcast.net

Kim said...

Love your projects, Cassandra, especially the way you differentiated between the bride's ring & the groom's ring. Great job!

Kim said...

Love your projects, Cassandra, especially the way you differentiated between the bride's ring & the groom's ring. Great job!

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful cards and tag, Cassandra! I love how you used the word dies in each one!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well the first one I just think is so BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the black on black with the script stamp! Then the rings ~ CLEVER!! Oh your other card and tag are simply PERFECT too! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, beautiful projects! I love these new sets.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Alvina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alvina said...

Wow, you did a great job Cassandra, I love all your projects, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiazatmsndotcom

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW love all 3 of your projects you really did one magnifico job for sure and am so lovin' todays Sneak Peek goodies soooo can't wait 2 get them. Thanks too for showing how well they work with Miss Emma's oldies but goodies too. Love it all

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I really love the script stamp. Especially on the black card. Beautiful!!!

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

My Creative Time said...

These are FABULOUS Miss Cassandra!!!!! LOVE them ALL!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great projects for today Sneaky Peaks!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Kimberly said...

Super cute! I love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Amante del Papel said...

All your cards are stunning, but my fav was your black card! is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Awesome set of cards and tag!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the Hello die on the birthday card. the rings on the wedding card and the tag is just awesome. ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Cynthia Clark said...

Great projects! Can't pick a fave. Love the colors in the birthday one, but the black, white and red card is so elegant.
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Jeri said...

Three beautifully designed projects, Cassandra. I love the wedding card and how you embossed the script background and the sentiment on the vellum. Gorgeous!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Marie Campagna said...

Love your 3 cards especially the rings on the wedding card. Great job

Gaylynn said...

Wow, these are fabulous, especially the top one. So elegant. Great backgrounds.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

CathyinMN said...

Wonderful projects, each and every one!
cathyscreationstation@gmail.com

Georgiana said...

WOW! All 3 projects are FABULOUS!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word what great projects! I love the big Hello & You Are dies. Clever way to make the rings. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Love all three projects! The clear embossing on the script background is gorgeous. I could go on and on, I just enjoy your sense of color and composition so much!

Charity Chamberlain said...

These are all super awesome! I love the ring on the card and the background is fantastic!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Wow, these are fabulous!! I am so loving the speech bubble, so cool and so in right now. The script font dies are just fabulous and they are very in right now too, I just love that Emma keeps up with what is in for us!! Oh yes, I am so loving all the sneaky peeks today and can't wait to see what else is in store for us!! Hugs
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Helen said...

Love all your projects :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Kelli B. said...

Oh I love your cards and tag! They are so sweet! I am loving the hello die! The rings on the first card is so creative! Thanks for sharing!
kelreads@gmail.com

Pat N. said...

Wow, 3 great cards. Love the colorful patterned paper on the birthday card--super cute!

Debbie said...

love how you added the bling to the female ring
upnurse at aol dot com

Evelyn said...

Fantastic cards. I love the wedding card very elegant. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Monica said...

Love all three of your projects!

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with all your great sneak peek Cassandra, LOVE your tag and both cards!!! Have a super day my friend!!! :)

Diana said...

love all 3 projects! You did an amazing job! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Mindy said...

My favorite is the wedding card. Love the dramatic black just beautiful. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Sue D said...

cute hello card and I like the elegance of the tag and the first card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Lovely projects!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

jessica said...

These are all AWESOME Cassandra!!!
WOW I am LOVING how you used the new stamps and dies!!!
FAB inspiration for everyone!!!!!

D- said...

I LOVE your cards and tag. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{DMCARDMAKER}{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Simone said...

Super Cute!

Darlene said...

oh my! love all 3, but I think the first is my fave. would make a great wedding card

desaucier at bellsouth dot net

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra these are so awesome!! Love the new circle dies! You did an great job! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

marg0006 said...

Great projects. Lke the CAS wedding card.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow your on a roll. All of your creations is beautiful. I'm so excited about this release. jeria22@yahoo.com

Janet Lamkin said...

Love all of your cards. Love the bubble die. Thanks for sharing.

Janet Lamkin said...

Love all of your cards. Love the bubble die. Thanks for sharing.

Glora said...

Wow, you were busy with these new products and did a FABULOUS job on all three of these. I love that wedding card. So classy and beautiful. The birthday card is ADORABLE and the tag is perfect. I'm TOTALLY in love with all the products being showcased today. Awesome job my sweet friend! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous projects as always Cassandra! Love the new sets, they are simply amazing!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Linda Anne Calderone said...

OMG, I'm in love with Emma's stamps and dies! I ended up with 2 orders, because I just had to go back and get more!!! I'll most certainly be ordering more once I have more money. BTW love the videos and your projects too!

http://annecards.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...