Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Whatever Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Whatever Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make whatever we want!!  :)  We had a first birthday in our extended family this past week, so I made this sweet little layout.


These are 6x6 pages.  All of the patterned papers are from the Pebbles Inc ~ Special Delivery collection.  And the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  


The white background piece is cut with the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die.  (Note that I stretched it longer using Emma's fun technique with dies).  The cupcake is made with the MCT ~ Celebrate Good Times.  I cut the number 1 with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  And the fun flame is cut with the MCT ~ Never Be Lost.  I added a fun little bow with some hemp twine.


I used the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goody Dies to make some photo spots.  And then I decorated those with some little hearts from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Gift Card Sentiments.


I cut the photo mat using the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.  And at the top I used the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.


At the bottom, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies again.  Aren't they so cute?  Everything on both pages is adhered with pop dots for dimension.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I'm almost done being so super busy and will hopefully get back to my regularly scheduled crafting!!!  ;)    Have a great day everyone!

12 comments :

Joan Smith said...

WOW Cassandra what cool layouts.
Love all of your clever and creative ideas and also love the fun papers you chose. You are a very talented scrapper a gal after my own scrappin' heart. Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable, love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

What a beautiful LO Cassandra! LOVE the papers and all the MCT goodies you used!! AWESOME job!

candio said...

Super cute layout!! Love how you used all the MCT goodies!

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet layout! This is precious!!!

Glora said...

You are the BEST! These are an absolute TREASURE and DELIGHT! I love every little detail on each page!!!! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Your layout pages are so sweet! Love the papers and how you extended the die cut...great page designs. Very clever to use the geotag for the flame! Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

This is lovely Cassandra! How you made the fire on the candle is so smart :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a sweet layout!! I adore how you made the candle flame!! So clever!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with both of your layout Cassandra, they are both ADORABLE!!! LOVE Them :)

Paula F said...

how lovely project! The layout is gorgeous!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh look how DCUTE this layout turned out! So PREFECT for a little princess! LVOE the design and the details! I hope this is for the little one you made the ABC book ~ Happy 1st birthday to whoever it was ~ FAB as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...