Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday" with a Sketch

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who are new to this, it's when we make a project using our scraps.  And this time we had a twist to follow a sketch.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it with this card:


Many of you know how much of a Disney nut I am, so I just love this card!!!  Hee!  This is a fun 6x6 card.  All of the papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Say Cheese collection.  Double Hee!  ;)


I cut this fun balloon bouquet using the MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  The perfect twine is the Trendy Twine ~ Celebration twine.


The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Card Sentiments.  The piece at the bottom is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Tab Die.  And the three black pieces are Queen & Co. ~ Jellies.


The back piece is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Doily Die.  And our favorite little fella is an EK Success ~ Disney Sticker.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. 

PS...wanna hear a secret????  Guess where I am today???  Got a meeting with the Mouse!!!  ;)  Woot! Woot! Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

13 comments :

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with your sweet card Cassandra, LOVE IT!!! Hope you have FUN my sweet friend, BIG HUGS!!! :)

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Cassandra!!! LOVE your fun birthday card and you know everyone LOVES the mouse!!!
Have a GREAT trip!!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...have a great time!

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW what a cutie patootie card love all your super sweet and adorable ideas with Miss Emma's dies. Super fun card too.
Great creative job!!!!!

candio said...

Super cute card!! Great take on the sketch ~ love it!

Kim H said...

Oh my goodness Cassandra ~ this card is so YOU and ADORABLE!! LOVE Mickey and LOVE all the details too! FAB job!! Why does he always make me smile ~ always!

quilt4fun2 said...

I thought Mickey was a cut...great sticker. The papers are perfect...I like the soft tone on tone. Super job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Glora said...

This is PERFECT!!!! I love it so much! I still need to get that paper collection. You used in beautifully and in the perfect way too! I LOVE it SO so SO much!!!! You know how much I love Mickey! I hope you are having a blast playing at Disneyland! Hugs- Glora

mickeydee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mickeydee said...

I LOVE your card and I LOVE mickey......and I love everything about your card!

Crafting Katie said...

So perfect and appropriate with where you are!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is too cute!! I love it!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...