Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project using a tag.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, I made a super simple tag to add to our gift this year.


I cut this tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The white cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  At the top, I added some white ~ seam binding ribbon and tied a bow with some hemp twine.


I stamped the flowers with the MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  The inks are Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Orange Soda, Butter Bar and  Green Hills.  And I added some fun Simple Stories ~ Enamel Dots to the flower centers. All of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ Pretty Spring Wreaths.  And that ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  


Super simple, but it will be perfect because my sister and I are giving my mom an antique flower cart for Mothers Day.  Hope she likes it!  Well that's it for me today. Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!  

12 comments :

Linda Hott said...

I love the enamel dots in the middle of your flowers, the whole tag is so pretty and bright. Your mom will love it! TFS. :)

Joan Smith said...

Your flowers turned out so pretty you really are a talented stamper I love the color inks you chose and of course love everything you did with Miss Emma's goodies. Super great creative job you really are just such a talented gal!!

jessica said...

Your tag is gorgeous Cassandra! Love the colors and those new flower stamps look AMAZING!!! Such a beautiful Mother's Day project!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the ink colours!!!

candio said...

Beautiful tag ~ love the flower colors with enamel dots!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG this is so CAS and so BEAUTIFUL! The flower colors are GORGEOUS and I LOVE how you used the enamel dots for the centers! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

Brenda said...

this tag is so very pretty! love it! thanks for sharing

quilt4fun2 said...

I am liking how that Hero Arts Ink looks when stamped or sponged too. So simple and pretty. Love the matching twine. Super pretty job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

Your tag is so cheerful. I love the pretty flowers and especially the hemp colors that match!
dianne

Crafty Moni said...

Beautiful tag! Love the colors and detail:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Cindy said...

Your tag is just GORGEOUS my friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty tag!!! I love the yellow and orange together!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...