Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Inspiration Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Inspiration Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project using some kind of inspiration.  The inspiration could be a color palette, a movie, a picture, a view, anything at all really.  Wait until you see what I found!!!  LOL


Ok, you all know how much I love the colors of the rainbow right?  Can you believe that I actually found a rainbow pack of contact lens cases?!?!  How fun is that!!!  So using that as my inspiration, I made this fun rainbow card.


All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched Hexy Dies to cut the colored pieces.  Then I used the small stitched circle die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  And I stamped those with the letters from the MCT ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword.  I popped each of those up for a little dimension.  And then for the borders, I added some strips of bling that I had in my stash.


Here is a closer shot so that you can see all the beautiful stitching!  I just love Emma's dies!!!


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I've been a little busy lately, so not much time for crafting.  I hope to see you all again really soon.  Have a great day everyone!!!

11 comments :

jessica said...

OOOOHHHH I LOVE this Cassandra!!! What a fun card and spot on with your inspiration!!! AWESOME job!!!!!

Joan Smith said...

Your card is amazing!! OMG I love how you did your word LOVE using so many of Miss Emma's goodies I soooo can't wait to do this for a title on a layout as I'm always like different looks YOU SO ROCKED this challenge. The colors are so beautiful. I love it and girl talk about clever and creative you sure are!!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE...super cute!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so ADORABLE!!! Totally makes me smile!!!

candio said...

Super cute inspiration card ~ love it!

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS! I totally want to steal this idea. I love the way you used the hexy dies and the sentiment. So cute with the heart piece too! AWESOME as always! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

I am trying to think of another use for the lens cases...they sure are pretty and so is the card you made. Love your rainbows...the curly lettering and heart are so pretty. The strips of bling are fabulous. Super job on your card and I hope what is keeping you too busy to craft will lighten up soon.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh you know I LOVE when you do the colors of the rainbow projects!! CUTE idea and chuckled at the lens cases!!

Christine Owens said...

LOL I can see you in any store and if there's a rainbow in there somewhere you're a magnet to it. Love your inspiration! Great use of the hexi dies too. --C

Got2BCrafting said...

LOVE this card so much!! You are a color genius Cassandra!! :)
Hugs,
Lori

Cindy said...

AWESOME card my friend!!! LOVE IT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...