Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : 31st Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  Ok, here we are...Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 31st Stamp & Die Release.  Fun!  Fun!  Fun!

For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing two new sets:  Springtime in Paris and And Then Some.


We all know that you can never have enough Thank You cards on hand, so I decided to do something different and make one in French.  :)   This is an A2 size card and all of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  To make the background, I used the "Merci" stamp from the brand new MCT ~ Springtime in Paris.  


For the tag, I used the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  I cut the beautiful Eiffel Tower with a die in this brand new MCT ~ Springtime in Paris.  Then I used the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings to cut the smaller tag. And then I once again stamped "Merci".  The inks are Jet Black & Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Inks.  I added some crinkle ribbon with a bow made from hemp twine.  And for a bit of bling, I added a heart gem to the smaller tag.


I decided to stay with the red, black and white theme for this next card too.  Such a striking color combo I think.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And the patterned paper in the background is from the DCWV ~ Forever & Always Stack.  


The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Vintage Sentiments.  The "to the perfect couple" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Many Greetings.  I cut the top hat using the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  The cute little dress is from the MCT ~ Girls' Night Out Stitched Dies.  The super cool "&" symbol is from the brand new MCT ~ And Then Some.  I used the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings to cut the small tag and for the "Mr. & Mrs." sentiment.  And I finished it off with a pretty white flower from my stash.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on - the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner. For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!   ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I will see you all again tomorrow at 8am for the Big Reveal of all the sets in this release and the super fun Blog Hop.  Have a great day everyone!





44 comments :

GlendaLea said...

Oh my, these are too Adorable! Love what you have created!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh how sweet and adorable are your card and tag love the color scheme just so beautiful you really did a great creative job with all of Miss Emma's goodies just love it all!

~Tammy~ said...

You have shared such cute projects today and over the past few days of the sneaks! Way to go!!!!

Cindy said...

LOVED all your BEAUTIFUL sneaks all week Cassandra, SUPER DUPER job my sweet friend!!! :)

VICTORIA said...

Wow Cassandra --- Awesome cards I love the sneak peeks today :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so gorgeous, love the background that you made with the first!!

Swimmom said...

Very nice! I love the wedding card! avrawill@wideopenwest.com

Amy said...

Love both of your cards!! Love the color theme!
Amy

Christine Owens said...

The red, black, and white are such crisp colors on your projects. Love it! Wee' Wee' (sp?) lol Have a great day! --C

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty thank you card and the congrats card is too cute!!!

Wanda M. said...

Beautiful cards. Love the way you used the Merci stamp to make your background. Thanks for sharing.

Kigz said...

I am a huge fan of that color scheme...and so perfect for weddings, too! That & sign is going to come in handy for weddings and so much more! :)

Glora said...

Both of these are SO perfect. Classy colors, design and everything! I love them both. Your merci background is PERFECTO too! Love them! Hugs- Glora

Stephanie said...

Great cards Cassandra. Love your blog.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my I LOVE these both!!!! I just LOVE this color combination and how you used everything! EEK! That first one I am lifting TOTALLY and wait.. the second one too! BEAUTIFULLY done as always! Dibs ~ you crack me up friend!

keysha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindagk23 said...

Your thank you cards are so so beautiful! And your second card is very pretty too! And love your color combo! Love these new stamps and dies!! Can't wait to create with them! lindagk23

keysha said...

J'aime le jeu de la Tour Eiffel! (I love the Eiffel Tower set!) Springtime in Paris! both of your cards are fabulous! I love the way you incorporated dies/stamps from other releases! My new wish list will have some old and new goodies on it now!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

your cards are stunning! I love the color scheme you chose and stuck with! thanks so much!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

jean said...

great wedding card!!!

jean said...

great wedding card!!!

jean said...

great wedding card!!!

jean said...

great wedding card!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Both cards are so beautiful...this is a great color combo! I love the stamped background and the grey plaid is perfect. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jeri said...

Awesome, awesome creations today, Cassandra. Love the red and black theme and how you incorporated older sets with new for the wedding card.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. Love the red and black color combo. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. Love the red and black color combo. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Brenda said...

Love, love the card and tag Cassandra! So pretty and love the color combo on both! Can't wait to see the blog hop projects.
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Sandie Jaros said...

Love your cards and how you used the black and red on them. This release will be on of my favorite ! Sandie

Gaylynn said...

Such a fun and unique design. Great colors for this theme. :)

marylouh said...

txmlhl@yahoo.com
Clever idea with the Mr and Mrs.
Great card.

ScrappingLatina said...

Luv the color scheme... My sisters favorite colors so this would be perfect for her... hehehe... Great projects... Tfs. Scrappinglatina@aol.com

ScrappingLatina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrappingLatina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia Clark said...

Lovely card. It seems like everyone I know has a child getting married.

Debbie said...

love both cards, but my favorite is the second. I love it when we are shown combining older and newer sets
upnurse at aol dot com

D- said...

Your cards are beautiful. Love your sweet colors.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Liz O. said...

Very pretty! Lovely designs! TFS cassandra!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O
Unikebyyes {at}yahoo{dot} com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

How Cute!!! I like the Mr. & Ms. just too cute
jeria22@yahoo.com

lisa808 said...

What a fun wedding card!

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Thank for sharing all of you BEAUTIFUL CARDS throughout the week... I've been inspired! Have a wonderful day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

jessica said...

Two more awesome cards Cassandra! Love the color theme and how you used all of Emma's goodies!!!
GREAT job again!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I knew you would come up with something clever with the & die! LOVE it!!! And your thank you card is just adorable too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...