Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 3 Sneak Peeks : 31st Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  We are halfway through the sneaks, so what do you all think so far?  Well get ready for more, because it's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 31st Stamp & Die Release

Today, we are all showcasing two more sets:  Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies and Wishing You Were Here.


I just love this one.  This is an A2 size card.  And all of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.


The beautiful flowers are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies.  The cute little butterfly is from the MCT ~ All Around Holidays.  And the sweet sentiment is from the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments.  I added some pretty ribbon at the bottom from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And then added a bunch of pearls to that and to the butterfly for a bit of bling.


My next card is also an A2 size card.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The blue paper in the background is from my scraps pile.


I cut the clouds with the MCT ~ Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.  The lamp post and the bench are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Wishing You Were Here.  The brick floor is a stamp also in the new MCT ~ Wishing You Were Here.  I stamped it with Red Royal ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  And I stamped it kinda lightly so that it would have an older more distressed look.


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on - the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it or even Instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!   ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

48 comments :

Kelly O said...

These dies look so much fun!! Love them!

~Tammy~ said...

These are such wonderful dies! You have showed off this release so well and given perfect examples and sneaks! That brick floor is too cool! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Joan Smith said...

Oh my how precious are both of your projects!! Your flowers are so pretty I love your added touch of lace and pearls just so darling and your park bench scene is so sweet you really did an outstanding creative job with Miss Emma's new goodies. So can't wait to get it all

Alvina said...

Beautiful cards, you did a great job.

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so pretty!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Liz O. said...

Gorgeous cards Cassandra! Love them both!
TFS, have a wonderful day!
Liz O,
unikebyes {at}yahoo{dot}com

Jeri said...

Beautiful cards. I love the colors you used for your flowers. They look fresh from the garden. I am so in love with that bench and light. I can see endless possibilities with these sets.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Kigz said...

Ooooo I love the bonus sneak! I was wondering about that stamp! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration! :)

Christine Owens said...

Just love those tulips! (and they come in a rainbow of colors too lol) Great cards. --C

Swimmom said...

Great cards! Love the springy tulips!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so precious! Love them both very much!

Creative M said...

The dies are just Beautiful and the cards are GORGEOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

What beautiful cards Cassandra! Love the CAS look of the first one with those beautiful flowers and perfect sentiment!
Super job on your other card as well! Loving how you made the bench your focal point!
Awesome job!

Gaylynn said...

Sweet cards. The flowers look larger than I thought. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Super cute projects, loving the flowers, but really loving that cute bench and light post. Thanks for sharing!

Kat

keysha said...

Both of your cards are adorable! I absolutely love the brick floor!!! I cant wait to get my hands on that stamp - along with the bench and lamp post dies!!!

Sue D said...

Lovely cards. I like the ribbon on the first one and the scene you created on the second.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my both of your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the background on the bench card and the red pavers just are the PERFECT touch! Then the flower card ~ I ADORE!! I cant wait to stat playing with those flowers ~ you TOTALLY made me want to do it even more! ADORE!!!!

VICTORIA said...

2 beautiful cards. I love the new stamps and dies. Great sneak
peek!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Sandie Jaros said...

Your two cards are so cute. The bench and light are super duper cute. Sandie

Kimberly said...

Super Cute! I love the flowers in this release! Thanks for sharing!

TERIBERI2 said...

cute cute cute cards Miss Cassie!!! Going to have to get me that flower sentiment stamp set ♥ Hugs, T

Rita said...

Love the bench and lamp post. Great card.

marylouh said...

The flowers are pretty. My fave is the park bench and street light. they look so vintage. The flooring and the clouds really ground the whole design. Great job.

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, gorgeous cards. Another amazing release!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

ScrappingLatina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrappingLatina said...

Super cute cards... Luv this release... Looking forward to your projects... Sorry deleted previous comment because forgot to include contact info and did not want to be counted twice... hehehe... scrappinglatina@aol.com

Glora said...

I just LOVE your tulip card. Those tulips are SO pretty. What a beautiful card. I love your little bench scene card too. The light looks great with just the die cuts. I love them! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Both cards are so pretty. I like the bright colors of the pretty flowers and butterfly. The pearl bling is great. The bench and light are super fun to use and I love the brick floor stamp...I can see that used for many things. I can't wait to get this release and start playing.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful flower card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

What a treat: two wonderful creations!!! :) I love the tiles from the Wishing You Were Here set!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Annheidel said...

Love both your cards!

mickeydee said...

Great cards! I love the flowers and that sweet butterfly adds the perfect touch. I love the bench and light post, especially how you stamped the brick to look older. Love it!
mickeypal2@msn.com dianne

Kim's Kreations said...

Love this bench die and stamp set. Awesome scene with all the new release sets. ogdendoll@gmail.com

jean said...

Just georgeous!!

Tina said...

Love your cards,Cassandra. Such beautiful flowers.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Boy these dies look like so much fun! Love both of your cards, the flower one is so bright and cheery and who doesn't love flowers?! And how fun is having a park bench and lamp post-so much can be done with these too. Love it!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Fabulous job! Love your cards, I can't wait for the release:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

candio said...

Beautifully done cards ~ Love them!!

Linda Hott said...

Your cards are beautiful! I just love them. So many ways these products can be used to make beautiful cards and layouts. I can't wait to use them. I do a paper route at night and come home as it is getting close to daylight and get online to MCT first thing to see what has been created and look at the sneak peaks. I am so excited. yay!

Wanda M. said...

Great cards. I love both but the flower card is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

D- said...

LOVE your sweet cards. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Cynthia Clark said...

Love the details you used on your floral card. I love these flowers.

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

That little bench and lamp post are so adorable. It reminds me of the back of the Wardrobe with Mr. Tummus and Lucy.
Craft hugs,
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

Debbie said...

love these dies, the bench and lamppost are a must
upnurse at aol dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love both of your cards!! I love how you added that beautiful lace to the first one and the scene on the second one is fabulous!!!

Cindy said...

These are both GORGEOUS my friend!!! <3 them

Crafting Katie said...

Both of these cards are so sweet, Cassandra! The flowers are so bright and cheerful with the butterfly, and the fun ribbon is the perfect touch! And then your bench scene is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...