Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 2 Sneak Peeks : 31st Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  So how did you all like yesterday's sneaks????  Well get ready for more!  It's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 31st Stamp & Die Release.

Today we are showcasing two more sets: Way To Go & Main Street.


My first card is very CAS. It's a standard A2 size card.  And the black and white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The sweet sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Way To Go.  The hearts are from the MCT ~ We Are Family.  The fun little street and the cute little bikes are from the brand new MCT ~ Main Street.  The inks are Jet Black & Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Inks and Soft Granite ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.


Next up is this cute little tag.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The fun patterned paper is from the Echo Park ~ Paper & Glue collection.  The little road and the building are from the brand new MCT ~ Main Street.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ My Teacher Rocks.  I added some red, blue and yellow hemp twine at the top.  And also a little of The Twinery ~ Charcoal Twine and a heart gem to the school building.  The little apple at the top of the school house is also from the MCT ~ My Teacher Rocks.


One more quick and simple card.  The background paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Vintage Bliss collection.  All of the other colors of solid cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The frame I used to make my "window" is from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  The flower, flower pots and sentiment are all from the brand new MCT ~ Way To Go.  And the cute little butterfly is from the MCT ~ All Around Holidays.


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on - the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it or even instagram it.  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!!

53 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW all 3 of your cards are so cute and clever. Love your bikes with the hearts this is so sweet gosh how creative of you. Thanks for so many awesome ideas for sneak peek #2's goodies.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra!!! You always use products in such creative ways!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, you outdid yourself today, Cassandra! Okay, the teacher in me has to start with your little tag. That is just too precious!!! And then your bike card is so sweet - I just adore it! And, your window card is so clever and makes me smile. Great job!!!

Alvina said...

I love all your creations, you did a great job with today's sneak! TFS

Jeri said...

I love all the cards, Cassandra! Your first card is so sweet with the little hearts flowing upward. The little schoolhouse is perfect fora teacher bookmark and, lastly, I truly like how you used the new set to create some pots of tulips in the frame from an older set. Great job!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

CathyinMN said...

Great projects! I can't wait to see these entire sets; they look like they'll be very useful in many different ways.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, all three cards are just as cute as the next one! I love how you used each of the products from today's sneaky peek! Those flowers on the last card is just too cute! Thanks for another inspirational day today.
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Glora said...

Wow, 3 awesome projects. I love each and every one. I love how you made the one a school. It has that kind of top so it was a great idea. I love your little tulips in their flower pots and the first card is just clean and CLASSY! I love it! Hugs- Glora

janner said...

Super projects. The tulips are so sweet. Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

My Creative Time said...

WOWEE!!!! I LOVE ALL 3 of your projects sweet lady!!!
HUGS! :)

Lisa said...

I love each one of your cards. They are super darling and adorable.!

Gaylynn said...

These are all terrific designs. Love the little flower pots. Happy those will be in the new set. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr Dot com

Taylor said...

Your cards and tags ROCK!! You are always so very creative and are inspirational. You have shown 3 fab projects to show us how awesome MCT products are. I esp love the 2 bicycles card and the sentiment you used on that card. Thank you so much for sharing and the inspiration.
Hugz:) Taylor

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my goodness!! All three of your projects are just as cute as can be!! I love how you made the basket into a flower pot and the school building....genius!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Amazing Cards Girl!

keysha said...

Oh My Goodness! (In my Shirley Temple voice!) I am in love with both of these new sets! I can not wait to get to play with these dies and stamps! That bike set is soooo adorable! I love all of the cards that everyone has made! keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well look at what you have here nothing but BEAUTIFUL creations! One right after the other! Okay LVOE them all but that tag is so dang CLEVER I could SCREAM! I am screaming and I plan on lifting this idea!! LOVE them all ~ fab job!!!!

dir28 said...

I'm loving the bicycle dies. So darn cute!!! Beautiful cards by the Design Team!
Dinorah-dir28@hotmail.com

jean said...

wow love them so much!!

SueZee Alg said...

3 unique cards. Love them and thanks for sharing

~Tammy~ said...

I adore all three projects to bits! The tag is precious! Anything school theme captures my heart!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful projects. This is an awesome release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

wow Cassandra you have been busy I love all three of your projects I am loving this new release. The bikes are adorable. Great job on everything. :) Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Carol W. said...

Simply amazing, Cassandra! Love your cards, beautiful details on each one! ~ Carol W. workmansraps at gmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

All 3 cards are adorable. Great sentiment for the cute bikes...the little hearts <3. The school house tag is sweet with the apple and pretty twines. I love the little window with the butterfly and flower pots...you have so many great ideas! Super job! I can't wait to get this release...so fun to play with.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stephanie said...

Wonderful projects! Love them all.

Gerda said...

Beautiful projects!!! Love them all!!
Gerda

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the black and white with the pop of red using the hearts. This bike stamp set is so adorable. ogdendoll@gmail.com

marylouh said...

The bicycle card is clean and simple but so pretty. Love the hearts floating off. the school house rocks. Love the butterfly and the flowers in the "window". Great cards.

Annheidel said...

Darling projects!

jessica said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your projects Cassandra! Super creative!!!

Tina said...

Very cute projects!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Debbie said...

love the first card it is such a nice love card, simply and so effective
upnurse at aol dot com

Jean Bullock said...

All three cards are darling but the 3rd got me. Love it. Love how you layered and popped the main panel on top of the wood grain. Awesome ! giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

mickeydee said...

All three of your cards are so cute. The bicycles are my favorite!
mickeypal2@msn.com

candio said...

Super cute projects!

katieo said...

3 fabulous cards. I love the sentiment on the first one
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Wanda M. said...

I really like the sentiment on the 3rd card.

GlendaLea said...

I had carpel and cubital tunnel today and I am in pain, but I had to comment! I am in LOVE with this bicycle die! A must have! Looking forward to Friday! Love what you have created. Thank you
Glenda
Slatsinhi@ yahoo.

Evelyn said...

love all your cards and those bikes are just too darn cute. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

TheTulipCollector said...

Oh wow!!! Potted tulips!!!!! I love love love it!

TERIBERI2 said...

Cassie these are the cutest projects. I especially LOVE your teacher tag....you are so creative!! Hugs, T

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable cards. I LOVE the little flower pots.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Nina said...

How cleveer and civet are those two bikes meeting.
Nslee@comcast.net

Sue D said...

Very sweet cards and cute tag!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Cynthia Clark said...

What sweet card, both cards! LOL

marg0006 said...

The cards are al so cute and just love all the awesome new designs.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Liz O. said...

Fantastic projects Cassandra! Love them all, especially the first card. TFS.
Have a lovely day!

Linda Hott said...

Your cards are all so pretty. I like the gray and black colors in the first one with the outstanding red hearts,the building used as a school for the 2nd one, and the color with the butterfly in the 3rd, all so pretty. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

Lynnie Einerson said...

I just love how this card came together. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Crafty Moni said...

Loved all your projects, so cute and creative. I can't wait for the release:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Cindy said...

All of these are FANTASTIC Cassandra, SUPER job as always!!! LOVE the tag with the school :)

Albertcars creaciones tarjeteria y algo mas said...

a whole cuteness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...