Monday, April 21, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : 31st Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the My Creative Time ~ 31st Stamp & Die Release!!  Wahoo!!  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when Emma and the Design Team show you some fabulous Sneak Peeks of the new release and then on Friday when the release goes live we have a super fun Blog Hop.  Are you all ready for some fun?  Then let's get this party started!!!

For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing two new sets:  Build A Pretty Flower & Pretty Spring Wreaths.


I know we just had Easter yesterday, but I was already thinking ahead to Mother's Day.  :)  This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The pretty ribbon at the bottom is also from Paper Trey Ink...I just twisted two colors together.


The "I love you" sentiment and the pretty flowers are from the brand new MCT ~ Pretty Spring Wreaths.  I stamped them in Bamboo Leaves ~ Memento Ink and then colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  **Note: The flower stamps are actually a full circle, but to show you something different - I just stamped half of the image.  The "mom" is cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  And the little heart is from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.


Ta da!!!!  This is my very first shaker card!  Yay me!!  This is a standard A2 size card.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  


I used the large heart die in the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies for the shaker part.  The "It's your day!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Pretty Spring Wreaths.  The flowers are from the brand new MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  The inks are Hero Arts Shadow Inks ~ Soft Cantaloupe & Butter Bar.


The stems and leaves for the flowers are also from the MCT ~ Build A Pretty Flower.  And the ink for those is Bamboo Leaves ~ Memento Ink.  The "I love you" and "Mom" sentiments are from the MCT ~ Pretty Spring Wreaths.  And the little hearts at the bottom are from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.



*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it or even instagram it!  #mycreativetime  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and let's start spreading the word!  ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!!!

50 comments :

My Creative Time said...

SOOOO PRETTY Miss Cassandra!!!
HUGS!

Joan Smith said...

OMG your cards are so beautiful!!
I am in love the colors and what you created with these new stamps and how you used the wreath stamp is so clever and creative and girl your shaker card is outstanding. WOW!!

wintam said...

Beautiful!and so creative! love it!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are both fantastically pretty!! Love the shaker!!

Linda said...

Both of your cards are so pretty. I'm loving the colors!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

OH MY GOSH! I love your flower heart shaker card! WOW!
:) Janis
66cricket@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so pretty, love the shaker!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Cassandra! Your first shaker turned out beautiful!!! And I love what you did with the wreaths in your mom card!

jessica said...

Such gorgeous cards Cassandra!! LOVE the pretty colors and such fun designs!! AWESOME job!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so pretty!! I love how you created a border with the wreaths and your shaker card is fabulous!!!

Stephanie said...

These are fabulous. Love the clean and simple look.

Sue D said...

Very sweet Mom cards. I like the colors and the twisted ribbon on the first one.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Brenda said...

Wow, wow, wow!! So loving both of these cards! How clever of you to use the wreaths as a border. I love how this looks!! Love that ribbon too and the color combo on this card. Your shaker card is so awesome! I love the heart between the two flowers-which I adore those flowers by the way. lol You did great on your first shaker card! I would have never guessed it was your first one. Thanks for the inspirational sneaky peek.
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Jeri said...

Your cards are sooooo gorgeous, Cassandra. I love the orange and yellow together. It makes me think of beautiful summer flowers. Great job on your design you made into the arches. That's a fabulous look.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Kigz said...

Hi Cassandra! I really love your ribbon accent! Super idea to use that wreath as a border! LOVE! :)

VICTORIA said...

Wow Cassandra these are 2 very pretty cards!!! You always do a wonderful job on your projects. Love these 2 new sets that you girls are showcasing today :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Wanda M. said...

Love your cards. You couldn't have done any better on your 1st shaker card. I love the way you used half of the wreath on your card. Thank your for sharing.

Diana said...

Awesome job as always! I like how you stamped the wreaths on your 1st card. Great job on your shaker card, it's so cheerful!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Jess said...

Cassandra your cards came out gorgeous! I'm loving your shaker card so need to make one. Love all the colors!
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

marylouh said...

I love the little wreaths above the ribbon. the shaker card is so pretty. The colors in both cards is great.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Both of these cards are Awesome!

CathyinMN said...

Both of your cards are wonderful! I like how you just stamped the tops of the wreathes on the top card to make arches, and the two ribbons twisted together -- such a bright and fun effect!
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the shaker card:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are so beautiful! The colors are great together and the twisted ribbon is a clever idea. Congratulations on your first shaker...I am yet to try one. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

So sweet and so fun!

Glora said...

Both of these are BEAUTIFUL! And you are ahead of the game on Mother's day cards too. I love the idea of the half wreaths and the pretty twisted ribbon. Beautiful job on your 1st shaker too. I still need to take the plunge ;). Hugs- Glora

GlendaLea said...

So very pretty! Love them
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

bumblebee creations said...

I love how you did half circles on the first card!

Gaylynn said...

Wow, these are extra nice with the flowers and vines. Love the little floral arches and the shaker window.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay.rr DOT com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH my word!! These are so GORGEOUS! I LOVE them both! The wreath card with the way you did the wreaths and the ribbons ~ LOVE! Then the heart shaker card ~ BEAUTIFUL!

Amante del Papel said...

both cards are so awesome!!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderfully colorful cards. Love the way you used half wreath to make a border. Great shaker card, too. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Alvina said...

Wow, I really really love your cards they are beautiful and elegants, tfs.

candio said...

Very Pretty Cards Cassandra!

katieo said...

2 mothers day cards that will make some mommy smile. I love how used half a wreath to make arches.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Charity Chamberlain said...

Great cards! Love the Shaker card especially!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, gorgeous cards Cassandra! love them both....the stamped wreath and gorgeous flowers are beautiful! LOVE your shaker card:)
I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jean Bullock said...

You are sooooo creative. Love how you used the stamps and dies. I am new MCT so this is a great introduction for me. Great job. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

jean said...

Very very pretty!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Tina said...

Beautiful cards.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Makiko Jones said...

I love your design! Beautiful and creative. TFS

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

What pretty cards!!! :) Your shaker card looks fun...I think we'll be seeing a few more! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous cards Cassandra! The new stamp sets are very pretty, TFS!
Have a wonderful day

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow lots of cute creations. I really love how the hearts and the flowers work so well together. TFS AJ-

jeria22@yahoo.com

D- said...

Oh my I can't decide which of your cards I like the best.
I LOVE how you did the floral wreath under the ribbon on the first one and I LOVE the way you placed the flowers circling the lower part of your heart cut out.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

D- said...

forgot my email info.
D~
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Maria Paris said...

Love the new releases!! Everything you did was so pretty!!
maru2656@msn.com

TERIBERI2 said...

So beautiful. Love the shaker card and the half wreaths!! Fabulous! Hugs, T

Cindy said...

OMG just GORGEOUS my friend, LOVE them!!! :)

Albertcars creaciones tarjeteria y algo mas said...

cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...