Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time!  I've probably said this before, but I used to hate making tags.  But not anymore!!!  With Emma's products it's so fun and easy!!!  Here is a cute birthday tag for someone special:


All of the papers are from the Simple Stories ~ A Charmed Life collection.  I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  And then I used the MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die for my fun gift card.  


The label is made with the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings.  And the sentiment is from the MCT ~ Birthday Buddies.  I added the little flower from stash for some extra fun.


For a little extra touch I added some seam binding ribbon and tied a bow with hemp twine and then finished that off with another pretty little flower from my stash.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments :

Joan Smith said...

What a cute idea for a gift card.
*I love the forever 21 store* Love the colors of your tag *so ready for spring* just a beautiful way to present your awesome gift.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! Love the colours, perfect with the gift card!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is so CUTE, BEAUTIFUL and so CLEVER! I LOVE this tag ~ the papers, the gift card and oh my the subtle little tag! PERFECTLY done!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, great color combo! that tiny flower is the perfect accessory too!

Cindy said...

GREAT looking tag Cassandra, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the pretty paper!!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I wonder if you decorated the tag around the pretty yellow card??? The pocket and flowers look wonderful with the card. Super tag!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

What a beautiful tag/gift card holder Cassandra!!! LOVE the pattern paper and fun flower embellishments!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!!! I love those pretty flowers on the paper as well as the yellow roses! Great tag!! Hugs!!

mickeydee said...

What a fun way to give a gift card. I love the color combo. It looks like spring with the fun shade of yellow.

Myrna said...

Love the baby bunny face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...