Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  Today is "Tag It Tuesday" over at My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make any project using a tag.  For my project today, I made a Gift Card Tag, but  I also made it into a card as well.


I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Die.  On the front, I also used the MCT ~ Tag Gift Pocket Die.  I used the MCT ~ Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments for the HB2U!  I heat embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  I tied a bow with hemp twine and added a little flower from my stash.  I adhered the tag to a piece of black cardstock to help the the tag pop out.  And then I added that to card base made out of green cardstock.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink and the papers for the tag and gift card holder are from the My Mind's Eye ~ All Things Chalk stack.

Well that's it for me today!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I had a lot of family things going on this last weekend, so I will catch up on my crafting and see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

10 comments :

mickeydee said...

This is such a fun card/tag. The colors are so bright and fun. Love the design and your use of the tag gift pocket die

Joan Smith said...

What a darling way to use the tag you really got clever and creative with Miss Emma's goodies and what an awesome way to present a lucky someone with their gift card.
Love it...I love coffee.
My address is:~~~~~~~(LOL)

jessica said...

I LOVE your tag/card! Such a great birthday card idea!!!!!!
Awesome job Cassandra!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the colours!!! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Cute tag ~ love the color combo! :~)

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how the card matches the gift card green. The tag stands out so well with the black. Great job on a very pretty tag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

terry b said...

What a happy card, love the colors!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Alright I call dibs on this tag!!! I LOVE it! LOVE the colors you chose for it!! OMG! They are so striking together and they couldn't have matched that gift card any better!!!

Crafting Katie said...

What an AWESOME tag card! The colors are fabulous, and I like that they match your gift card! Sometimes I find I make my gift card holder and then my gift card clashes - the horror!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so fun! I love that you made it into a card!! Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...