Monday, March 31, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made In Minutes" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create a project within 15-20 minutes.  Yesterday was my mom's birthday and she really wanted a Michael Kors purse.  So we all pitched in to get one for her.  And here is the fun tag I created to add to the birthday bag:


All of the different colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  I cut the tag using the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  This sassy little lady and her shopping bag/purse are cut with the MCT ~ Classy Girl & Furbaby Dies & the MCT ~ Classy Girl Accessories.  The sentiment at the bottom is stamped with the MCT ~ Classy & Fabulous.  At the top, I added another little tag using the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  Then I added some May Arts ~ chevron ribbon and tied a bow with some hemp twine.  Oh, and there is a little red heart gem for just a touch of bling.  :)


Here is the fun little tag on the birthday bag.  Hope she likes it!!!


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a GREAT day!

13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Cute tag so perfect for the awesome Michael Kor's bag love that guy just have never bought anything of his.
Love your fashionista of it all!!
Great creative job!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute gift tag!!!!

candio said...

Super cute tag!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh LOVE this tag! So PERFECT!!! This girl die is sooo AWESOME for "us" shoppers! Okay I want what is in that BAG!!! EEK ~ LOVE MK!!!

jessica said...

What an adorable tag Cassandra!!! Perfect for your bag!!!!!
AWESOME job!

Crafting Katie said...

AWESOME tag!!! Looks so cute on the gift bag!

mickeydee said...

I love the red, white and black theme. Your tag looks perfect for her gift!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tag to go along with that fabulous gift! Oooh man, I love his bags!! She will love it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

This is the perfect tag to give a bag...The sentiment is fun and I like the ribbons and gem. Great job and I am pretty sure your Mom will love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your sweet tag Cassandra!!! it looks FANTASTIC on your gift bag, Have a SUPER day my friend!! :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute tag!!

Christine Owens said...

Love it! Hope your mom did too!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute tag!! I bet your mom loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...