Monday, March 17, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Made In Minutes" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we create projects that take less than 15-20 minutes to make.  And since today is St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would make some quick and yummy treats.


I told you it was yummy!  These are dark chocolate - mint M&Ms.  :)  I made the label with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  All of the papers are from Paper Trey Ink.  The ribbon and the flower are from my stash.


I made this with the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die and the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ All Around Holidays.  And the shamrock is from the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV ~ Guy stack.  And the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The bow is made with The Twinery ~ Gold Shimmer twine.


Here's a peek at the yummy lollipop on the inside. That's it for me!  Super simple and "made in minutes"! ;) Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY everyone!

12 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Happy St Patrick's Day Cassandra and you sure have gotten the celebration started with your cute treat holder ideas holding yummy treats definitely makes me want to start doing the Irish Jig.

jessica said...

Sweet treats Cassandra!!!
LOVE both :)
Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope you have a GREAT Monday!

Crafting Katie said...

Your treats are yummy AND adorable!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day, Cassandra!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute...love them both!! Lee-Ann :)

Scraphappenswithrhonda said...

how cute. hugs

candio said...

Super cute projects ~ love them both! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Yummy!! Both of your projects are so incredibly cute!! Hugs!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! The perfect products make things fast. You found the right dies and stamps to use. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

Happy St. Patrick's day. Both of your projects are super cute!
mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

Lucía Ardón said...

Very sweet projects!!! YUMMY ;)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ YUMMY projects all the way around! First I LOVE the tube idea and that ribbon ~ EEK! Then the lollipop holder ~ OMG I need that paper ~ wait I may have that! LOL As always FABULOUS projects!

Cindy said...

Both treat holder are FANTASTIC Cassandra, SUPER DUPER job as always my sweet friend!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...