Monday, March 3, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Made In Minutes"

Hello everyone!  Today is "Made In Minutes" over at My Creative Time.  This is when we make any kind of simple project that takes 15-20 minutes or less.  Now, a couple of years ago - I would have said that this would be impossible for me to do...lol.  But now, with MCT Products...it's a snap!  Who doesn't love that right?!


I needed a quick tag to add to a gift I'm sending a friend and this seriously only took me a few minutes.  All of the patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Homespun Collection.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The hearts are cut with the heart die in the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  **Notice that I extended it a little longer to fit the sentiment.  The "To you from me with love." sentiment is from the MCT ~ Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments.  And the "Thank You" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Vintage Sentiments.  At the top, I added some crinkle ribbon and then tied a bow with some hemp twine.  Super simple and easy to make.

That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!!!

16 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so beautiful and precious I truly love all the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies and I so agree with you Miss Emma's products sure add to the fun and ease of crafting her things and my Cricut have become best buds in my craftroom with a visit from Tim Holtz too. (LOL) You always create with a passion you are so talented.

Crafting Katie said...

How perfect! Using the patterned paper was the perfect base, and then you added just the right touches. Love this tag!

Cathryn said...

You did a great job in just minutes, beautiful! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the colours and paper!!!

Jeri said...

This is so adorable, Cassandra! I find myself often going to my Simple Stories papers when I need a quick project. They have so many cute elements on their papers to boost the term "quick". I love the stunning red paper you used for the heart, really makes the tag pop.

quilt4fun2 said...

Ha! I thought that was the doily die and see it is your paper for the tag. Already half decorated for you. I love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

I love this tag. The colors and design are so well balanced. Love everything about it.......dianne

Lucía Ardón said...

Very pretty tag!!! love the paper and the contrasting colors :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is darling Cassandra! I would love to make projects that would only take 15 min but can never do it! I think I over think things a bit, lol! OR maybe I just need a cocktail first, hehe!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

Cute tag love the sentiment Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

I thought I was a follower of yours and just found out I wasn't but I am now-- I have to believe blogger does stuff we don't know about? do you think? Anyway I am a follower now. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Oh Cassandra ~ your tag turned out BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the paper you used for the base then added the perfect details and the right amount too! Oh I so cracked up at your post ~ I so can relate!!!!

Cindy said...

AWESOME tag Cassandra, BEAUTIFUL job my sweet friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a pretty tag!! I love those papers you used and how you extended the label to fit that fun sentiment!! Hugs!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

awesome idea on lengthening the banner! I will be using that a lot since that is one of my most used dies!

jessica said...

Such a GREAT tag!!!
Love the papers and of course the MCT stamps and dies you used!
AWESOME job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...