Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Whatever Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for "Whatever Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this it's when we make ANYTHING we want using MCT Products.  :)


This is a 5.5 x 5.5 card.  Not sure I like how it turned out, but it's something a little different I guess.  The white and the black cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  All of the fun polka dot patterned papers are my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  All of the arrows are cut using the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Die.  The large hearts are stamped with the MCT ~ Happy Mail and the smaller hearts are stamped with the MCT ~ Build A Postcard.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


In the center, I used the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Die.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ It's All About You.  I adhered that with some pop dots for dimension.  And if you look closely, you can also see that when I adhered the arrows, I did not put any adhesive on the arrow tips and I kinda bent those up a little for something a little different.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I know that I have totally been MIA lately...I promise to be back to normal soon.   ;)   Have a great day everyone!

17 comments :

mickeydee said...

I love the happy colors on this card. Love the arrows. They all point to the sentiment Fun and happy card....dianne

Joan Smith said...

Are you kidding me you're not sure you like how it turned out??? OMG I don't like it either I LOVE IT!!!
As soon as I saw it on Miss Emma's blog I couldn't wait to come here and read all about it. I love it, love the colors and so am going to make it. girl the person that receives this is soooooo lucky it's a keeper a forever keeper as it's not only a very clever card but it's a make you happy kind of card too. YOU ROCK!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I LOVE it, Cassandra! Such a fun, happy card!!!

Christine Owens said...

I like the arrows lifted on the tips. Your card turned out great.

Cindy said...

SUPER FUN card Cassandra, LOVE the great colors!!! Have a nice day my sweet friend!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design, love the arrows and colours!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super fun, cheerful and bright card! I LOVE it! The arrows are awesome-such a FUN design!
Have a great day Cassandra :)
Sherrie K

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Cassandra, the colors all look gorgeous! :)

candio said...

Super fun card Cassandra! Love the colors!

TERIBERI2 said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Such a happy card :) Hugs, T

TERIBERI2 said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Such a happy card :) Hugs, T

Glora said...

I LOVE this. It is like a signature Cassandra card. The black and white with the rainbow of colors is so cheerful. I absolutely LOVE it to pieces! Hugs- Glora

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love it!! So bright and cheerful!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

You might not be sure but I am sure I love this card. I think putting a rainbow of arrows is so pretty and clever. The little hearts are just right...don't think red would look as good. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is so fun Cassandra!!! What a GREAT card! LOVE the colors and those arrows!!!!
AWESOME job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my cassandra, this is fabulous! I love that arrow tips aren't glued down...I noticed that immediately!

Lucía Ardón said...

What a fun and colorful card...Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...