Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Creative Time ~ "Inspiration Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for "Inspiration Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project from a specific source of inspiration.  It could be a color, a picture, a tv show, anything at all really.

My inspiration was a beautiful bridal bouquet at a wedding that was full of gorgeous white roses:


Once again this is my favorite MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  The patterned paper for the gift card holder and the pretty sparkly paper for the hearts are from the DCWV ~ Forever & Always Stack.  I cut the hearts using the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ More Gift Card Sentiments.  **Note that I created this sentiment combining two different stamps: "For Your Wedding Shower" & "Happy Grandparents Day".  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I put the hearts on pop dots for dimension. The beautiful flowers are from my LSS.  And the bow is made with The Twinery ~ Platinum Shimmer Twine and the bling is a Doodlebug Design ~ Jewel.  

That's it.  Simple and pretty.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

17 comments :

Joan Smith said...

WOW Cassandra your card is gorgeous you truly did an outstanding job creating. Love the colors and papers and how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Absolutely stunning!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the white on white!!! Lee-Ann :)

Scraphappenswithrhonda said...

what a pretty gift holder why don't you enter into the decorate to celebrate challenge 3-d flowers. hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful!!! I love the flowers and the twine and gem are just the right amount of bling.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Glora said...

WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love how it turned out! That little bouquet is perfect. Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Kathy Salido said...

such a gorgeous gift card holder!!

Cindy said...

Your gift card is GORGEOUS Cassandra, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

I am lovin' this Cassandra! The white on white...pretty roses and the fun twine is just beautiful!
Love it!
Sherrie K

Sherrie K. said...

I am lovin' this Cassandra! The white on white...pretty roses and the fun twine is just beautiful!
Love it!
Sherrie K

mickeydee said...

This gift card holder is so elegant. Love the white rose bouquet, it is so pretty.

jessica said...

Gorgeous gift card Cassandra! I love the flowers!!!!
AWESOME job!

Cathryn said...

Very pretty Cassandra, beautiful job! :)

Christine Owens said...

great gift card. I think this die is my fav of Emma's. I use it all the time.

Crafty Moni said...

What a pretty gift card:) Loved the paper, and all the embellies. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Hugs!

Lucía Ardón said...

I love your inspiration... you did a fabulous job!
Very elegant!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is so GORGEOUS! I LOVE the soft colors ~ okay white but you know what I mean. Then the details ~ PERFECT inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...