Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : 30th Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!   It's Day 4 of Sneak Peaks for the My Creative Time ~ 30th Stamp & Die Release. And it's our last day of sneaks before the big reveal tomorrow!!!

For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing two new sets: Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments and Tag Gift Pocket Die.


I made this cute little Easter gift card scene.  Hee!  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink. And the patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The first thing I did on this card was use the MCT ~ Stitched 4x6 Journal Die to cut out the opening on the front of the card.  Then I used The Twinery ~ Lilac Twine to frame the border of the opening.  In the background, I used the cloud dies from the MCT ~ Fly Away With Me Dies.


Ok, add this new die to my "favorites" list!!!  This is the brand new MCT ~ Tag Gift Pocket Die.  Inside you can see the yummy Starbucks card!  ;)  One great new option...Emma created a little dollar amount stamp so that we can add in the gift card amount...woot woot!  That stamp is from the MCT ~ Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments. For the numbers, I used the MCT ~ Just Simply Live.  In the bottom left corner, I used the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goody Dies and the "Hello chickie" sentiment from the MCT ~ Hello Chickie!.  At the bottom of the card, I used the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Grass Die.


I used the MCT ~ Tag Gift Pocket Die again, but this time I filled it with Easter Eggs that I cut using the MCT ~ Hello Chickie!  I used the MCT ~ Just Simply Live to make the sign and the "Happy Easter" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Hello Chickie!.  I attached that to a little toothpick.  Then I cut the super cute little chickie with its egg and the little basket and bow, also from the MCT ~ Hello Chickie!.  Inside the basket, I put a chocolate bunny that I cut with the MCT ~ To My Best Peep.  I covered it with Glossy Accents to make it look chocolatey.  ;)  In the center of the bow, I added a Doodlebug Jewel.


I hope you like my little Easter scene here.  Kinda like an adult version of an Easter Basket!!!  ;)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it OR even Instagram it!  #mycreativetime GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  That also ends our sneak peeks for the week.  The big reveal is tomorrow Friday, February 28th at 8am PST!  I will see you all then for the super fun Blog Hop!!!

43 comments :

GlendaLea said...

Cassandra, This is very cute! Love the bright colors you have chosen! TFS
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Your card is AWESOME!!! You really outdid yourself for sure. Your scene is adorable and love every single thing you did gosh girl you really put all of Miss Emma's new goodies to work love too the twine around your card quite the finishing touch.
YOU ROCK!! I so can't wait for
2morrow major retail therapy 4 me!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, I love your card. The colors are so pretty and the whole card just makes me smile. TFS

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Your card is sooooooo pretty Cassandra I love it and the new die TFS
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

pruttybird said...

I love this card!! I have a feeling my kiddies will be seeing something very similar in their Easter baskets this year :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Lisa R. said...

Wow. Adorable lil scene you created! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Christine Owens said...

One thing about Easter is I love all the colors. Your card showcased all the wonderful colors of spring!!! Looks great!

~Tammy~ said...

This is super cute! I love that GC pocket and the twine frame you created around your adorable scene. Way to use all those new fabulous products.

Tina said...

Love your happy, cheery Easter card.


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love the scene...and I love the twine edge!!!

Kigz said...

Love your adult Easter basket! GREAT little scene. You always highlight Emma's dies so well--just ask my wallet! ;)

Brandy said...

VERY colorful! Nice card! Love how you added the twine!

newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

Iris said...

So cute - love the bunny, the eggs and the chick.
isoscia at aol dot com

Cathryn said...

Your card is adorable! The pockets look like little baskets. :)

Amy said...

Love love loooove your card! How absolutely ADORABLE!! So cute!
Amy

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your card is so adorable!! I love your scene card! I cannot wait until tomorrow, this is just the cutest release! Thanks for sharing and have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!! I love how you used the twine to frame your scene! Hugs!!

Glora said...

Happy Easter indeed! You did a gorgeous job incorporating all of these fun new dies and stamps. What a terrific little scene! I love what you did with the twine and everything. Beautiful job. Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Sandie Jaros said...

I love your card and all the fun layering on it! It's so fun and colorful! Sandie

Kristi Poling said...

Love this card and all the elements that you did to it. Have a similar idea sketched out.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Wow! Truly amazing job mixing the old with the new! Your card scene is absolutely adorable. I feel a scrap lifting going to happen here as soon as my order hits my craft table!
Hugs,
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

Cindy said...

Such a CUTE card...love all the colors...so bright and springy!

Linsey said...

Miss Cassandra! Girl, you are SO creative!!! This Easter scene is such a darling and fabulous gift idea--like you said, sort of more of a way to give an adult a gift at Easter :) I love it! You have brought such great ideas and inspiration ALL week and each day has been truly enjoyable. Thank you!!! All of your creations have been amazing and it's been a super fun week! Hugs!

Kathy Salido said...

Love your fabulous, colorful card. Love this die and absolutely love that she included the $ stamp!!
salido99@msn.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your adult version of an Easter basket is super! I love the rainbow of eggs, chocolate bunny and googlie eyes. What a fun easter scene! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute card Cassandra

Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

marylouh said...

darling card. the chick and the eggs are so cute alongside the gift envelope.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! This card is so sticken cute-love the fun colors and adorable chicks! Super fun new dies/stamps today!
Wow, so many decision, lol I am loving it all:) Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration!
Have a super day!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

How fun and colorful--I like the twine frame.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

creativebee65 said...

I love your card Cassandra! The googly eyes on the lil' MCT chick came out so cute! I like that you used the older MCT "simply live" stamps for your numbers! Great idea!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Too Cute. Love how you used the twine.

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Kimberly Kendle said...

Love the creations! Can't wait for the release!

marg0006 said...

Super cute with all the sweet cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! Love all the MCT products you used to embellish your card. Thanks for all the inspiration:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Nina said...

Love how you framed your Easter scene with striped twine - so creative.
nslee@comcast.net

Wanda M. said...

Love the card. It is such a cheerful card. Thank you for sharing.

jennifer said...

Wow! Love this card!
Shears@ameritech.net

D- said...

This is adorable.
Love all your sweet details.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Liz O. said...

What an adorable card Cassandra!! Thank you for a fun week full of awesome ideas!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

ScrapinShana said...

This is amazing!! I love all the details!
shanateddy75@yahoo.com

jessica said...

OMG Cassandra! This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!
LOVE your CUTE design!!
AWESOME job!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE scene you have going on here!! Alright everything is placed PERFECTLY and the colors are so FAB too! But those googly eyes on that Chickie ~ ADORBS!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your card is SUPER cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...