Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 2 Sneak Peeks : 30th Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome to Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 30th Stamp & Die Release!  Wasn't yesterday so much fun?!?!  Well let's get on with more!!!

For Day 2 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing the set: I'm A Lucky Girl.


This wasn't the way I envisioned this card when I first started making it, but I kinda like the way it turned out. This is a standard A2 size card.  The white and the black cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.


In the bottom left corner of the card, I used the large heart die from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.  Then, on the inside of the card - through the heart opening - I stamped a sentiment and a cute little shamrock from the brand new MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl. I also added a little bow tied with The Twinery ~ Peapod Twine.


In the bottom left corner, I made a pile of gold with the tiny heart from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies and DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter cardstock.   I made the hat with the brand new MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  So cute!  All of the papers for the hat are from Paper Trey Ink.  And then I added a little gem from my stash.


To make a fun rainbow, I used the tiny heart from the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies and my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints paper.


In the upper right corner, I used the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies and a sentiment from the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.


I hope you like my fun card for today!!!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it OR even Instagram it!  #mycreativetime GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************


Well, that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!!!

52 comments :

Charity Chamberlain said...

Love the way you used hearts for the rainbow colors!!
Charity
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

Love this card! All of the different colored hearts make it fabulous!

Alina said...

it's such a beautiful card, Cassandra!!!

Joan Smith said...

OH WOWZERS Cassandra you really outdid yourself for shore!!
So love how you used the new top hat and OMG all the cutie patootie hearts love all your neat ideas and the colors you really took the pot "O" gold at the end of the rainbow to a whole new level. LOVE IT!!!!!

Pamela said...

Love your card......you always have some great projects!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, love the rainbow of hearts!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is an awesome card! Love the rainbow hearts and the pot of gold hearts. :)
http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

Cathryn said...

Very cute! :)

Amy said...

This is definitely a favorite!! Love how you created this card and all of the elements you used! So fun and festive!
Amy

Sherrie K. said...

This is ridiculously adorable Cassandra! I love the cascade of colorful hearts! The shimmery hearts under the hat are fabulous to! I totally love how you used the heart stitched die in the corner and love the sentiment!! Rocked this girl!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the colorful hearts and then the gold hearts under the hat die. Great St Patty's Day card. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

LOVE! I love all the colored hearts and the heart cutout at the bottom with the twine. Great job!
Hugs! :) Janis
66cricket at gmail dot com

D- said...

LOVE your great card with it wonderfully colorful heart rainbow.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

marylouh said...

I love the rainbow of hearts. the die is so nice - has the stitching lines around it. that really adds to the effect. Great cards. thanks for sharing.

Sandie Jaros said...

What a cute and fun project. Love how you used the hearts and the bright colors you used. Sandie

marylouh said...

forgot to leave an address
Hope this will work
txmlhl@yahoo.com marylouh

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra you have the most colorful cards and they always look awesome TFS just beautiful!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love this Girl! You Rocked this for Sure! Smooches...

Glora said...

This turned out adorable. Your heart rainbow and heart gold is adorable. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Wanda M. said...

Love how your card turned out. The sentiment would be perfect on some many cards. Can't wait to place an order. Thank you for sharing.

CA Scrapper said...

Love this card. The little hearts of gold look so cute on there. This release is a must have (but then aren't they all??)!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail.com

Kristi Poling said...

This card is by far my fave, I even knew it was yours by your signature rainbow (heehee). I just love the colors and the pot of golden hearts under the top hat!
Thanks for sharing.
Kristi
kidshomelove atyahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This is an adorable card! I love how you used the hearts with this sentiment. Looks like there are some cute sentiments in this set. I also love that cute hat!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

GlendaLea said...

Love the rainbow hearts and the gold hearts!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Lala's world said...

Your card is just so much fun to look at. Love how the rainbow is made up of hearts. Great Job! Thank you for sharing.
ghost231985@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

How fun with all the different hearts!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gaylynn said...

All of the hearts look sweet in this !!! :)

jessica said...

Your card is AWESOME!!!!!! LOVE the rainbow hearts!!!

Iris said...

Cute card - love the hearts rainbow and the gold hearts too.
isoscia at aol dot com

Iris said...

Cute card - love the hearts rainbow and the gold hearts too.
isoscia at aol dot com

Marie Campagna said...

Love your heart rainbow and pot of gold

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my!!! I love this card!!! It is so fun how you did the rainbow from hearts!! Hugs!!

marg0006 said...

Wow, love the glittered hearts and the touch of color. Great sentiment.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love the heart rainbow. Super cute. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Sabrina said...

Very cute and sweet!!

Nina said...

What a happy, colorful card.
Nslee@comcast.net

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love the gold hearts. Great way to the pot of gold. =)
jeria22@yahoo.com

Mimi said...

Awesome, colorful card! Loving this release so far - can't wait until Friday!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Melisa Alzammar said...

Cassandra, your card is too cute. I love how you used the hearts for the rainbow and the gold. What a great idea.

Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Wow, that white really make all those colors pop, love it!!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Marissa said...

Beautiful card! I love your rainbow!!!

Lisa said...

What a cute card. I wish I could have seen more about it. It was hard to read with the dark background. I do love all your creative projects.!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow! That's a lot of hearts to crank out :D I love the rainbow of hearts and I think it was a clever idea to have gold glittery hearts. The cut out for the sentiment is a great idea. Super job on a very pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Christine Owens said...

Love your rainbow...right up your alley. --C

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your card is just to cute! I love how you used the hearts for a rainbow! You really did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Tina said...

So super cute!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Liz O. said...

OMG!!! Cassandra you totally rocked this set!!! I am certainly scraplifting this one, hope you don't mind ;)
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
unikebyyes@yahoo.com

McStamper said...

Your card is darling. Love this release. gildamc@hotmail.com

Suzanne said...

I LOVE your card Cassandra! The colorful hearts add such a beautiful pop of color to your AMAZING card design! Thank you for sharing...have a great day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

OMG your card is just AMAZING my sweet friend, SUPER DUPER job!!! :)

Kim H said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR on this AWESOME card Cassandra! EEK! Okay you know how I feel about the colors of the rainbow and when you or someone else uses them ~ Well this card is no exception ~ I LOVE it and I think it is so CLEVER!!!! EEK!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just fabulous cassandra!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...