Monday, February 24, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : 30th Stamp & Die Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ 30th Stamp & Die Release!!!!  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when Emma and the Design Team show you some fabulous Sneak Peeks of the new release and then on Friday when the Release goes LIVE we have a super fun Blog Hop. Are you as excited as I am?!?!  Well let's get to it then!!!   :)

For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing 3 new sets:  Bracket Sentiments, Stitched Bracket Dies and Stitched Chevy Dies.

The minute I saw the new Bracket Dies, I just knew they would be perfect for scrapbooking!!!  So here is a fun layout for my Halloween Disneyland Book:


These pages are for my Simple Stories ~ 6x8 SN@P Binder.  The background paper is from the DCWV ~ Linen Closet Stack.    



All of the solid colors of cardstock, along with the white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink, except for the light purple which is Recollections.


In the upper left corner, I used the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies and a sentiment from the brand new MCT ~ Bracket Sentiments.  The red & yellow gems are from Queen & Co.  


All of my pictures are standard wallet size and I used the smaller of the two new MCT ~ Stitched Bracket Dies. I also used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder to stamp the arrows on the die pieces.  **Now if you're like me, your brain might be hurting right about now...lol.  With the arrow stamps - the stamped arrows (the darker ones in my picture) will point "towards" the picture.  And the blank spaces (or lighter arrows) will be facing the opposite direction.  It took my brain several minutes to figure out this optical illusion...lol!!!


On each picture, I added a little label using the star burst die from the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  And inside I stamped a word to describe the moment we had.  There are a lot of  "inside stories" going on with these two pages...but I will leave that for the journaling.  ;)


Finally, I used the arrow stamp from the MCT ~ Bracket Sentiments to just focus the attention onto each picture.  In the bottom right corner, I also used the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies to add another little label for the "BEST DAY EVER!"  It really was our BEST Disney day EVER!!!  So much FUN!!!  Oh, and one more little detail - I used some Trendy Twine ~ Orange Licorice twine around the edges of both pages just to emphasize Halloween Time.

And here's a little bonus project:


This is a simple A2 size card. All of the red, white and black cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink. I used the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Chevy Dies for this fun card.  What I did was use the smallest of the chevy dies and cut 4 openings straight into the top white layer.  Notice Emma's pretty stitching on the outside AND inside of the arrows!!  Then I filled in the chevy openings with red and black chevy pieces.  Next, I used the heart die from the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness set to cut an opening into the white piece and then filled that in with a red heart cut with the same die.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Bracket Sentiments.  I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and White ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.


*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it OR even Instagram it!  #mycreativetime GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

53 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Awesome Cassandra I love how you used the new bracket die on your photos. Love the layout pages and your card :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Lori said...

Love your layouts - you used the bracket die and sentiments so well in them! That card is CAS perfection! Love it!
inkingly.yours@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Cassandra I love your scrappin
you did one magnificent clever and
creative job here. I love so love how you used the brackets as a scrapper thanks for the awesome ideas and the way you used the arrows again so awesome. Love the way you used all of Miss Emma's goodies and last but not least fab pics....Thanks for sharing it was all so fun!!!!

GlendaLea said...

Well, I think I see another sneak peek in here!!!!! I love the colors you have chosen and it is bright and cheerful! TFS
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jessica said...

WOW Cassandra! So LOVING your fun LO!!! The pics are AWESOME and the new stamps and dies....PERFECT!!!!
Super gorgeous card too :)
Have a GREAT Monday!!!!!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

I absolutely LOVE your scrapbook pages! The brackets are perfect. You matched the colors and it all looks so bright and fun. Also love your CAS card.
Hugs! :) Janis
66cricket at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

Love your layout with the brackets on the photo's. Such a fabulous idea! I also love your chevy card, so cute and so perfect. This is going to be such a great release and can't wait to see the rest of it.
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE your layout and how you used the fun brackets! Awesome! Your card is great too!
thisday at ne dot rr dot com

Christine Owens said...

Your pics crack me up. Disney really is the happiest place on earth. My cousin and her neice wore their Tutus to Disney HA! What a fun time. Love your projects and your bonus project using Emma's new set.

Amy said...

OH my goodness~ Love your layouts!!! Such a great use of Emma's products!!
Amy

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card...but I love your Disney LO!!!!

Sandie Jaros said...

Gorgeous lay outs and love the bracket dies! Love how your pictures came out with using Emma s dies! Sandie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great layout!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I love your card, that color combo is so striking!! Great projects my friend! Hugs!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, your layouts is fabulous! I love all the pictures-looks like a blast!!You have been busy! I love the new dies and stamps! The peeks are amazing...great job!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lynne72 said...

Love how you used the bracket die, it is so cool. The embossed stamp makes it look just that much better!!
ctatomir@telus.net

bearsmother said...

I love these bracket dies. They will be used in so many projects. Great idea to wrap your pages in the twine. Really adds to the picture. The card is so fun. thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Glora said...

I LOVE, love, LOVE your Disney Halloween pages. What fun pictures and so cool with the bracket dies. I LOVE it! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL too! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super fun layout and I love your card!

Ruthie :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, your layout is too stinkin' cute! I think I really need to take you along on my next trip to DL!!!!!

Melissa said...

Super fun layout, TFS

mzcherub @ gmail dot com

Kigz said...

More colorful inspiration here! Awesome scrapping ideas...I focus way too much on cards. I need to branch out more often! Thanks for the super ideas! :)

Taylor said...

Oh Yes!!! Your LO and your card are both VERY COOL!!! Great way to use the bracket die and in such a fun LO!! Great Job!!! Taylor:)

Denise said...

Super Cute, Can’t wait for this to come out!! Wow, can’t wait till tomorrow to see what you have on your blog.
Crafty Hugs,
Denise craftyladydp @ gmail .com

Gaylynn said...

Super FUN page and card. Now I want those dies for sure. :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Hey Cassandra
Girl it's been a while since I've hopped around, but I see you're still Fabulously Creative! Love those layouts and card. Adjusting to new motherhood again, but visit as often as I can. Smooches...

Kim Ricketts said...

OMG!!!! Just love your layout!!!! I love the card too but your layout is amazing!!!

Kim
kim@puppiesandpapercrafts.com

Shar said...

Wow! I love the way you embossed these, Cassandra!!! Beautiful layout and fabby pictures. What a fun trip!!

Crafty Moni said...

Loved your layouts:) Super cute and fun. Make me want to go back to Disneyland asap lol:) But for now I can scrap my Disneyland trip pictures lol. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

CathyinMN said...

I love the way you used the bracket dies on your LO! So clever and cute! I really like your card, too.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

sillygirl said...

Love these new dies! You showcased then beautifully!
claudiagassett@me.com

sillygirl said...

Love these new dies! You showcased then beautifully!
claudiagassett@me.com

mickeydee said...

Love your layout. It was taken at my happy place! Super cute pics. I love the arrows pointing to the pics

Lala's world said...

Omg! Love the pictures the layout everything. I havent had the chance to go to Disneyland during the Halloween season but planning to go this year. It looks like so much fun.
ghost231985@yahoo.com

Linsey said...

Hey Miss Cassandra! Wowza, you really rocked this sneak peek!!! I love your super awesome 2 page Halloween Disney spread--the twine around the pages is a super cool touch! And your card is absolutely beautiful! You've showcased the new Chevron die and bracket sentiments wonderfully! Both creations are very inspiring and I can't' wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow, yay! So much fun! Hugs! xoxo (linseyp2@msn.com)

Iris said...

Cute, cute layouts and pictures.
isoscia at aol dot com

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my! Cutest Disney LO ever!!! And sweet card too!

Lucía Ardón said...

I love how colorful your LO is!!! Aren't does "Bracket dies" amazing? love your card too!

Mimi said...

Looks like you had a great time at Disney and how perfect were these products to do your LO!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on these dies!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Love love love your Disney layout and the card is simply prefecy! Thank you for sharing:) disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

Sue D said...

Great projects--I really like the colorful way you used the bracket die on the layout.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome projects, Cassandra! I love how you used the brackets on your photo, and the clear embossing of the stamped arrows looks terrific! Great layout! Your card is a perfect CAS look! Love the chevys pointing to the heart!!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

So fun. Love the layout and the sweet card. GREAT job.

Monica said...

Both are great love the use of the stitched bracket die!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I think I like the clear embossing on the bracket arrows more than stamping in black. I love the colors and did you ever have fun! Your card is great. I have to try this technique. I am going to like this for sure.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

The bracket dies are so fun and perfect on your layouts! Love your card too!

D- said...

These are amazing.
Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super fun layouts!

Veronica

Liz O. said...

Fabulous projects Cassandra! Love the fun LO and awesome card!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at}yahoo{dot}com

Debbie said...

great how you brought the LO together with the bracket dies
upnurse at aol dot com

Gloria Jaramillo said...

What a great way to use the new sneak peeks. I can't wait to use these for myself.

Jenscrapstoo said...

So need this for my holiday photos!! Amazing just love these dies and stamps, Thanks for the inspiration!!
Cheers Jennie
jendewar at optusnet dot com dot au

Cindy said...

Your sneaks are so SUPER FANTASTIC Cassandra, LOVE them all and they are so fun too!!! great pics :)

Kim H said...

Alright Cassandra ~ these are simply AMAZING! I am in AWE of how you used those bracket san did them so colorful! Then all the details too! then your card is simply BEAUFITUL!! I am sneaking on a trip with you 2 soon! you gals have so much fun and always filled with smiles!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...