Friday, February 28, 2014

My Creative Time ~ 30th Stamp & Die Release BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  And welcome to the My Creative Time ~ 30th Stamp & Die Release!!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Liz's blog.  If not, then make sure you head back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing!

For my projects today, I am featuring the brand new I'm A Lucky Girl.  


I couldn't help but make more than one project for today!  Emma's products are just too much fun don't you think?!


I cut this cute little pot of gold with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink. The sparkly gold paper is from the DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  The fun hat is from the brand new MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  I cut the label with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  The perfect sentiment is from the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  I added the bow with some of The Twinery ~ Gold Shimmer & Peapod Twine.  In the center, I added a little yellow rose from my LSS.


This simple card is 3.25 x 4.25.  All of the black and white cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  The sparkly green and silver striped papers are from the DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die to cut the base piece.  Then on top of that, I used the MCT ~ 4x4 Journal Die & More.  The neat sentiment is from the MCT ~ I'm A Lucky Girl.  And the 4 leaf clover is from the MCT ~ You're My Pot Of Gold.  I added a Doodlebug Jewel and The Twinery ~ Platinum Shimmer Twine.


I hope you like both of my St. Patrick's Day projects today!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner!  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET...our sale is starting RIGHT NOW!  Use the code: FEB2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase!  Sale ends on March 7th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time 30th Stamp & Die Release.  Here are all the sets in this release:









I hope you have enjoyed all of my Sneak Peeks for this week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the fabulous Miss Kim, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire blog hop lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me.  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

54 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card and treat box!!! Love them both! Lee-Ann :)

My Creative Time said...

LOVE BOTH of your projects sweet lady!!!!!!!! AWESOME! THANK YOU!
Big HUGS,
Emma:)

Glora said...

Terrific card and treat holder too. You did a fantastic job on each of these and all of the other projects this week. You are amazingly talented my friend. I'm happy to see you posting a bunch again! Love ya! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous set!! I love that card and I love how you decorated your pot of gold!!

Hugs,
Stacey

Joan Smith said...

WOW Cassandra Love your card and your treat pot....both are adorable and what neat ideas you came up with for both. Love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies. We are so lucky that Miss Emma's keeps coming up with such neat products.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cassandra both your card and box is too cute. I love the glitter papers you used. And how cute is the sentiments.
jeria22@yahoo.com

Shar said...

Oh my this is so cute!! And ROLOS!! :)Love this, Cassandra!!

sillygirl said...

Love your choice of colors to go with green! Just stunning together!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your card and treat holder Cassandra, LOVE them both!!!Have a great weekend my friend!!! :)

VARedGem said...

I just love these creations, especially the card! No I change my mind they are both great. I can give my BFF the candy, she just loves the candy you've used! (sorry forgot the name!)

VICTORIA said...

So Cute Cassandra I love your card and your pot of gold :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Krista Olson said...

Great Project.

Sue D said...

Both projects are fabulous!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

Hee Hee, I wonder how many of us have downloaded this pot of gold file. I have one going live on the 10 of March! I love how you filled yours up so you could see the "gold". Too too cute! Your complimenting card is is gorgeous too! Wowzers! Thanks for sharing your fabulous talents! Have a GREAT weekend.

DIANA L. said...

WOW!! beautiful card and awesome pot of gold great way to use the sentiment stamps. Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Oh Cassandra, what a super AWESOME project. Love that pot of gold!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun project! I love the pot of gold and the matching card:) So fun!FABULOUS project my friend!
Thanks for such a wonderful week of inspiration!You rocked it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marylouh said...

Great St. Pat's Day projects. It's time for cards for that "holiday" already. thanks for sharing. txmlhl@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. Love the pot of gold. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Kimberly Jensen said...

Oh my gosh I love both of these!! So much fun!! :) Kimberly cutie dot jensen at gmail dot com

Marla said...

What a cute card and candy box using some fun dies. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

cm said...

Yet again, you delight and dazzle with two new projects showcasing the new release! You and MCT = magic!
c

Gaylynn said...

What a fun St Patty's day project. Perfect, as always. :)

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute St. Patties goodies, thanks for sharing:)This release is awesome!

Peace, Love, & creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

BJ said...

Love it all! You did a great job! Love it!
BJ
bjlinne@hotmail.com

Iris said...

Cute projects - love the pot of gold.
isoscia at aol dot com

Brenda said...

I love this card and pot of chocolates!! and the sentiment is so true!! thanks

Alvina said...

I love your card and your treat holder, thanks for sharing.

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun project, Cassandra! Your card is simply perfect, and the pot of gold is the cutest thing ever!!!

marg0006 said...

Awesome treat holder and matching card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Sandie Jaros said...

Great treat box and card ! Sandie

CathyinMN said...

Your St. Patrick's Day projects are so cute! You really did a great job with this MCT release!
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Eileen D said...

Such cute projects! Great use of the new release!

madimon at sbc global dot net

Stephanie said...

Your projects are stunning. I love that hat and the sentiment.

stuff at gt dot rr dot com

D- said...

LOVE them. These are so cute.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful projects!

Leslie
Cascrapper at gmail dot com

Tina said...

Super cute card and pot of gold, Cassandra!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kim's Kreations said...

Great idea to use the black and white. It really makse the green four leaf clover pop. ogdendoll@gmail.com

jessica said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your projects Cassandra!
Awesome job :)

Claire Creates Cards said...

The pot of golf candy holder is amazing! SO clever and creative! What a perfect gift for a little leprechaun!!!!! claire6456@aol.com

jeanette @jak423@aol.com said...

Love the cute sentiment used on the card. The twine also brings it all together on both cards, and the yellow accents on the cute treasure pot really stand out. Super cute!

Kathy Salido said...

Just love your fun projects!!
salido99@msn.com

Judy said...

Seriously awesome cards! Love the glitter on them. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Marlene said...

So cute. I can't wait to get these in my hands!

Lady Fair said...

Cute "pot of gold" and fabulous card. That glitter paper is awesome. I'm sure your friend will really appreciate them!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are so PERFECT! I LOVE the pot of gold treat container ~ TOO CUTE! Then the card ~ oh my another FABULOUS creation with that paper too! Oh here we go with my paper obsession! AWESOME job as always!!

Beckie Williams said...

I just love your pot of gold! So super cute!

Mimi said...

Great projects! Awesome release.

Cathy (Mimi)
cbarwick@comcast.net

Lucía Ardón said...

Gorgeous projects!!! Love the sparkly paper and the pot of gold too :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Debbie said...

love the treat box
upnurse at aol dot com

Liz O. said...

Awesome projects cassandra, love the hints of green and gold!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Emma's products are fun to use! You do a great job coming up with clever ideas to use them. Your pot of gold is too cute...love the bow and flower. Your card design is pretty and the sentiment is beautiful. Love your projects.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marissa said...

Your projects are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...