Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Happy Teddy Day"

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  Lots of you wanted to see the finished product of my daddy's present so here you go.   :)


As many of you know, my sister and I are quite the Disney Nuts and these are our pictures from last week. Hee! So cute!!!  My daddy's birthday and Valentine's Day are one day apart so this was the perfect present. 


For the two photos in the upper right and left hand corners, I used the MCT ~ Scallop Die.  Then I adhered those with lots of pop dots for dimension.   If you look really close at my sister's picture, she is mailing our dad a card from Disneyland!!!  ;)


Then I used the heart die in the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness to cut out the Mickey pic.  And then I also added a little birthday tag.  I used the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goodie Dies.  And then I used the MCT ~ Beary Special Thoughts for the greeting.  ***Note that I used the "Happy Teddy Bear Day!" stamp and I actually cut it up....EEK....to make this specific sentiment.  The story behind it:  My daddy's name is Ted.  Hee!  Hence "Happy Teddy Day"!!!  Love it!!!


Well, I hope you love it as much as I do!  And the best part...my daddy thought it was GREAT!!!  :)  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

10 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

It turned out so CUTE!!!! I'm sure your dad loved it! And I'm so glad you had such a fun trip!!!

jessica said...

This looks AWESOME Cassandra! Your dad is going to LOVE this!!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with you sweet project Cassandra, LOVE your pics!!!your dad is going to LOVE it!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...great pics!!!

Glora said...

Aw, I'm SO glad you showed it all done up. I LOVE it! Disneyland just makes me happy!!!! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Your project turned out wonderful...I really like the picture heart and how you did all of the heart elements. I am sure your Dad will cherish this cute gift. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

What a GREAT gift for your Dad! SO m any fun embellishments and the pictures are awesome! you look like you are having a blast:) TFS!
Sherrie K

Christine Owens said...

love the pics! the happiest place on earth!

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! Big Disney fan hear too:)lol. I love your picture frame so much! All your pictures and embellishments went hand in hand. Thanks for sharing. Oh by the way, "Teddy Day" super cute:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

OH this is ADORABLE!! Oh my word! I bet your Dad LOVED it!! Seriously the details are so PERFECT and you know how happy I am when you two are together ~ always fun!! AWESOME job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...