Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 4 Sneak Peeks : 29th Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome to our last day of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ 29th Release. What a fabulous week don't you think?!?!

For Day 4 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing 2 incredibly AWESOME new sets:  the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die and the Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  Did I say AWESOME?!?!??!?!  ;)


I told you they were AWESOME!!!  ;)  Ok, I made two cards to show you two different looks.  I folded them both the same, but the pink one is the "traditional" way to use it and the blue one I just used the reverse side for my front (I hope that makes sense).


This first one is a Valentine I made for my sister (hope she's not looking at my blog today...lol).  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  And all of the fun patterned papers are from the Bo Bunny ~ Head Over Heels collection.  This super cool card is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Surprise Pop-Out Card Die.


To decorate the front, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die.  All of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.


Wait for it . . . here is the inside . . . the center panel flips over and voila - the new MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die!!!  Woot!  Woot!  The "xoxo" and all of the tiny hearts are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.


The inks are Jet Black & Vermilion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The larger heart in the upper right corner is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die.


Ok, now this is the same card folded the same exact way, I just used the back side and decorated it to use as my front side.  The white cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink, the pretty patterned paper for the card is from the Recollections ~ Jolly Holiday collection and the other patterned papers are from the Authentique ~ Smitten collection.  


The sentiment is from the MCT ~ You're So Cool.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The square is cut with the MCT ~ Square Stitched Goody Dies.  The pretty sparkly paper for the snowflakes is from the DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  And the snowflakes are cut with the MCT ~ Winter Flake Dies.  In the center of each snowflake, I added a little red ~ Recollections pearl for color.


This little cutie is from the MCT ~ You're So Cool.  I paper pieced him for dimension.  For a little extra bling, I added some Glossy Accents to his hat and some Stickles as well.  The inks are Jet Black, Vermillion, and Monarch Orange ~ Ranger Archival Inks.


Again . . . wait for it . . .Don't you just LOVE how it flips when it opens?!?!?  Once again, here is the MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  The sentiment at the bottom is from the MCT ~ You're So Cool.


Here's a closer shot.  In the bottom right corner, I added the little circle from the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit and stamped in the center is the little mug from the MCT ~ You're So Cool.  Cute!!!


I hope you are freaking out as much as I am, because these two new dies are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!   ;)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

*****EXCITING NEWS!!!*****
Since Emma didn't get to celebrate her 3rd Anniversary in December (2013), she decided to celebrate it this month with an EXTRA SPECIAL "FREEBIE" for THIS WEEKEND ONLY!  Yep, for the FIRST TIME, the freebie will be a "DIE & Stamp"!  So, you will get THIS ADORABLE set in your packages with your purchase for THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Friday, Jan. 17th thru Sunday, Jan. 19th ending at midnight PST!  If you miss out on it, Emma will have it available for purchase in her store on Monday, Jan. 20th.

Well everyone, that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  My favorite by far!!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow, Friday - Jan. 17th @ 8am PST for the super fun BLOG HOP!!!  Have a great day everyone!

62 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Cassandra your cards are both just so adorable. I do love how you just reversed the snowman card what a neat idea. You are so clever and creative and you sure put all your super power talents to work for these 2 new release dies. I am so excited about today's release. Love what you've shared this week you are a super talented gal!!!!

Cindy said...

OMG Cassandra!!! GORGEOUS job with both cards my sweet friend, LOVE them soooo MUCH!!! such a sweet card to give to your sister, she will love it!!! Have a SUPER day, BIG HUGS!!! :)

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW Cassandra! These are both AWESOME!!!!!!
I love that gorgeous card for your sister! Great colors and love all the sentiments you added! She will surely LOVE this!!!!
And that snowman card is so fun!! I LOVE how you flipped it!! I will have to remember that tip :)
Totally AWESOME projects today!!

Annheidel said...

Great cards! I love the flips.

VICTORIA said...

wow Cassandra I love both cards!!! Great idea these 2 new dies are fantastic can't wait to get them :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

These are both so darn cute. Love them both...especially that cute snowman one. Great idea to put a pic on the front of the other!!

Amy said...

Fabulous!!!! Love BOTH of your cards!! What a great idea to show it both ways. Your sister is a lucky girl getting the See's gift card :)
Great job!!!
Amy

Mindy said...

Great great project, love the colors and the decoration. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Diana said...

Super duper cute! This is a must for my collection!

bdcampers@msn.com

Iris said...

Super cute cards love the new dies.
isoscia@aol.com

CathyinMN said...

Love both of your cards! Such different looks from the same die.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

I am freaking out as much as you, cause I love these swings cards!! I love that pocket die too! Your cards are beautiful, I love how you took and used the backside as your front, clever!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Alvina said...

Great job Cassandra, I love your flip cards, they are adorable, your sister is gonna lover her card, thanks for sharing.

Vickie Lee said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks so much for a great release.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, your flip cards are AMAZING!! I love the different ways to use the dies:) I know this will be a "must have"! Oh you guys are doing an amazing job with this release! Your sister is "sure" to love your card~So fun! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, your flip cards are AMAZING!! I love the different ways to use the dies:) I know this will be a "must have"! Oh you guys are doing an amazing job with this release! Your sister is "sure" to love your card~So fun! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Your cards for today are great!! I just love this little snowman!!
Angela

Carolee said...

You're right! These are awesome dies. Love how you've decorated them. What a clever idea on the snowman card to turn it around. I love these blogs for ideas and inspiration. Thanks. caroleewin@roadrunner.com

Lucía Ardón said...

Adding a picture is such a great idea!!! Both cards a gorgeous. I love the sparkle snowflakes :D

Glora said...

WOW, how AWESOME. Both of these are FANTASTIC. What awesome new dies. I'm just LOVING them! You used them perfectly. I love how you flipped it over the other direction for the snowman one. So STINKING COOL! Awesome job my friend! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

TERIBERI2 said...

Aaawww I love the card for your sister. She's going to LOVE IT!! The snowman card is adorable too ♥ Hugs, T

cghundley said...

This pocket die is
simply brilliant!
Love your design
using it.
Carla from Utah

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!! Your sister will love her Valentine's card I'm sure. These dies are amazing.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Liz O. said...

The die is amazing, as well as your cards Cassandra! I will have to scraplift your idea! If you don't mind. That is ;)
TFS

Have a wonderful day!
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Marie Campagna said...

Love your Valentine and snowman card. Good job

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My! Both cards are awesome...I could not pick which I like best. I like both folds and good to have extra space on the front or inside. Great idea to flip it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! Two gorgeous cards and so cleverly done! Shows the versatility!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love that Valentine card! Your sister is going to love it!! I also really love how you flipped the snowman one!! So cute!!

Helen said...

These are both so fun!!

hbisesi@comcast.net

Gaylynn said...

Cassandra, these are fabulous designs with the new dies. So pretty on both. :)

Cathryn said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra! Beautiful job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Carol W. said...

Both cards are fantastic Cassandra! Beautiful job. Thank you for sharing day 4 of sneak peeks! ! Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Julie Odil said...

These are both wonderful! I'm particularly fond of snowmen, so I love that card!
julieodil at charter dot net

Nina said...

Love how you "reversed' the card for your snowman card. it leaves more space for sentiments and decorating.
nslee@comcast.net

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful creations!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Love these cards!!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well you know how I feel about the picture card ~ seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Not only because of what MCT products you used because of the picture too! Then oh how CLEVER are you ~reversing this card ~ BRILLIANT!!! OMG! TOTALLY stealing this idea! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Donna and Sara said...

These are adorable, love all of the sentiments you used on the Valentine card, so sweet! teachermom5@gmail.com

cm said...

Absolutely amazed, dazzled and delighted! Fabulous showcase! I'm in love with this release!
c~ cmayne@shaw.ca

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Thank you for sharing your ADORABLE cards! LOVE these AWESOME dies! Have a wonderful day :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Tina said...

Great card, can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodies
Tinakucinic@yahoo.com

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh Cassandra, I'm in LOVE! These are awesome - your sis will just fall in love and so will the recipient of the other card!

Such a fabulous week of peeks - thank you for always inspiring us with the most awesome projects!
Shelly

Wanda M. said...

Love your cards for today. I just know your sister will love her card. Thanks for sharing.

Wanda M. said...

Love your cards for today. I just know your sister will love her card. Thanks for sharing.

Myrna said...

Love your cards! I live how you switched it up.

Sue said...

Love both of your cards. I need to get this die.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

marg0006 said...

WOW, they are adorable. Love the cute die cuts and paper.

marg0006 at Verizon dot ne

Jess said...

Wow Cassandra your cards are just adorable and I know your sister is going to love it!! The papers are just amazing.
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Lady Fair said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors, too.

Lisa said...

Cassandra, your cards are beautiful. You always showcase Emma's products so beautifully. Love your ideas.

Janet Lamkin said...

I love the snowman card--what a great idea for a coffee card gift.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh these are darling as can be! I totally {heart} this die!

Kigz said...

YOU are a natural at decorating this kind of card! I am going to have to take notes! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Cassandra,

You put it PERFECTLY!!!!!! I am "freaking out", because these dies (& Emma's entire release) are PHENOMENAL!!! :) I can't wait for the release!

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Debbie said...

love the two different looks
upnurse at aol dot com

Tina said...

Both of these are so adorable with all their great details.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kristi Poling said...

There is a lot of love packed into your Valentine's card.
Kristi
kidshomelove @yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Cheryl S said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you used the new dies...thanks for the ideas!

Cheryl S said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you used the new dies...thanks for the ideas!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Cassandra! The Valentine one is so pretty, with all of the attention to detail! And the winter one is adorable with the snowman peeking out - great idea to switch it around!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my Cassandra! you did such an AMAZING job with all of your creativity!!! My favorite is the "vintage" one with Once A Upon A Time! LOOOOOVE it!!!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Yiks! These flip cards are amazing! All your projects this week were wonderful!

Hugs,
Debbie
crafthawk@centurylink.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...