Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 3 Sneak Peeks : 29th Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peaks for the My Creative Time ~ 29th Release!  This week has been so much FUN!!  I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.  :)

For Day 3 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing 3 new sets:  Once Upon A Time, Plane & Simple, and Fun Paper Airplane Die.

I made two simple cards for today:


I'm not really good with this vintage look, but I thought I would give it a try.  What do you think of these papers?  They are all from the Simple Stories ~ Documented collection.  The black cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  In the background, I used the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die and just layered the different papers.


This fun typewriter image and the sentiment are from the brand new MCT ~ Once Upon A Time.  I stamped them in Jet Black & Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  At the bottom, I tied a bow with some black ~ crinkle ribbon and added a pretty little flower from my LSS.


The fun papers for my next card are all from the Fancy Pants Designs ~ Park Bench collection.  The little airplane is cut with the MCT ~ Fun Paper Airplane Die.  All of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ Plane & Simple.  The ink is all Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The labels are all cut using the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings.  And the clouds are cut with the MCT ~ Fly Away With Me Dies.  I put the airplane on pop dots for dimension and curled the tags a little too.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

*****EXCITING NEWS!!!*****
Since Emma didn't get to celebrate her 3rd Anniversary in December (2013), she decided to celebrate it this month with an EXTRA SPECIAL "FREEBIE" for THIS WEEKEND ONLY!  Yep, for the FIRST TIME, the freebie will be a "DIE & Stamp"!  So, you will get THIS ADORABLE set in your packages with your purchase for THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Friday, Jan. 17th thru Sunday, Jan. 19th ending at midnight PST!  If you miss out on it, Emma will have it available for purchase in her store on Monday, Jan. 20th.


Well, that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all tomorrow for our last day of Sneaks!!

47 comments :

DIANA L. said...

The first card is beautiful and elegant great typewriter sentiment and the airplane card is so fun . Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Love your cards and I so love vintage and you did a fantastic job with the look you say your not really good at it....well I beg to differ you did a great job!!! I love your airplane card too so fun gosh I love that paper airplane. Today is another awesome sneak peek I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love the vintage looking card the best but both are great!!!! TFS :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

D- said...

LOVE both your sweet cards.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kristi Poling said...

Totally love your cards. The first is so elegant feeling.
I love those clouds, I wish they were separate for purchase.
Kristi
kidshomelove @yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Mari said...

I love the vintage card...so beautiful. The other card is very sweet.

Cindy said...

WOW Cassandra, both of your sneak peeks are AMAZING!!!!LOVE them, Have a SUPER DUPER Day my sweet friend!!! :)

Amy said...

Both of your cards are perfecto! I love how the paper matches the typewriter stamp so well!! Cute!
Amy

jean said...

My fav is the second card....but they are both sweet!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous cards, Cassandra! The first one is so beautifully vintage, and I love the scene you created in the second!

CathyinMN said...

Very nice cards! You did a great job on the vintage look. The airplane card is really cute.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra, love them both! Especially the vintage typewriter card...gorgeous perfect paper choices. Love the plane card, especially how you used the twine!!

candio said...

Beautiful cards! Love them both!!

Jess said...

Wow Cassandra love how both your cards turned out!! I am in love with the first card, love the vintage look of it!
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Wanda M. said...

Love the color combination on your first card. You do such a great job on everything you create. Thank you for sharing.

Helen said...

You did fabulous with the vintage look! And your airplane card is so cute :)

hbisesi@comcast.net

Glora said...

EEK girl, both of these are FABULOUS! That top vintage one is GORGEOUS! And I just love the sweet, clean and playful design of the second one. BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your work is beautiful!! Love the deep vintage look with the black on your first card! Perfect for a cherished friend! And the 2nd is so fun and whimsical! Great versatility!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Your cards are great!! Love this the airplane die!!
Angela

dreenie said...

great job, the typewriter goes great with the vintage paper!
dreenie4atyahoo

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous cards! I love the vintage feel of the first one and the second one is so adorable!

Crafty Moni said...

Your cards are so cute Cassandra:) Loved your vintage card, the papers you used were perfect. I have to try and make some vintage looking cards:)Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

CA Scrapper said...

These are beautiful cards. I love the vintage looking card so much.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Mindy said...

You did a great job, and yes I love the paper. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Gaylynn said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Cassandra. Love this vintage project. :)

TERIBERI2 said...

Plane and simple.....I love your projects ♥♥ Hugs, T

Vickie Lee said...

You are very good at vintage. Love both of your cards.

Liz O. said...

Lovely cards Cassandra, i am loving that paper plane it looks adorable! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Lori Hefner said...

I love the vintage feel of the first card. So sweet:) The second card is fun:) Love them both, thanks for sharing!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome job on your cards! Fun color and great design! Great sneak peeks! Can't wait for more tomorrow!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

I have been enjoying the week of sneaks a lot. The projects are wonderful as are the stamps and dies. I think you did good for the vintage look. How cute is that typewriter? I like your design layering the different papers. I like the design of your second card being offset and the plane and sentiments are so cute. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

Totally AWESOME cards today Cassandra! LOVE what you did with both sets :)

Nina said...

Love how your cards show a vintage style and a more modern look.
nslee@comcast.net

Brenda said...

Oh my I love this first card, so vintage looking, so elegant! Love the layers and the papers. Your second card is simply adorable! I love how your ladies are showcasing this release and I love when you all mix old product with new products!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

cm said...

Stunning and beautiful, as always!
c
cmayne@shaw.ca

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the vintage typewriter. Your paper choices are right on. The background typewritr keys and the typed card are perfect. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Iris said...

Cute cards - love the typewriter.
isoscia@aol.com

Diana said...

your 1st card is so vintage looking, & what a fun 2nd card!

bdcampers@msn.com

Alvina said...

Very adorable card, thanks for sharing, you are doing great, thanks for sharing.

marg0006 said...

Both cards are just great. You did an awesome job with the die cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Cathryn said...

All your cards are fabulous Cassandra! The colors on the first one are stunning! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sue D said...

Love the vintage look on the first and the cute scene on the second.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Tina said...

Great cards, Cassandra! The vintage one can be used for males as well as females, I think. Very pretty. Your plane card is very cute.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Charity Chamberlain said...

BEAUTIFUL Vintage card!!! I love it! Super elegant and classy!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Kigz said...

Mmmm, what a great way to make the red pop with just the flower and sentiment! Also a super use of twine on #2...thanks for the inspiration! :)

Lucía Ardón said...

Both card are Awesome!!! Love the vintage look on the first one!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ What do I think of the papers?? They couldn't be anymore PERFECT for the first card!!! OMG ~ totally goes with the typewriter!! Then the your second card ~ how CLEVER to flip the stitch heart stamp upside down! I LOVE these and what a BEAUTIFUL job as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...