Monday, January 13, 2014

My Creative Time ~ Day 1 Sneak Peeks : 29th Release

Hello everyone!  I'm baaaack!  Sorry I have been a little MIA.  I took a little break after all the holiday chaos, but I'm back and just in time.  It's the My Creative Time ~ 29th Release!!!  Wahoo!  For those of you who may be new to all of this, this week - Emma and the MCT ~ Design Team will show you some fabulous Sneak Peeks of her latest stamp & die release.  Then on Friday when the release goes LIVE we will have our super fun Blog Hop!!!  So let's get this week started...

For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are all showcasing 2 new sets:  You're So Cool & Winter Flake Dies.


Ok, I have to start by saying I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the new snowflake dies!!!!  LOVE!!  I made two projects for today - a simple card and a fun little tag.


All of these super beautiful snowflakes are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Winter Flake Dies.  The pretty sparkly papers are from the DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter Stacks.  In the center of each snowflake, I added a sparkly little EKSuccess ~ Sticko Sticker.  The card base is made with Paper Trey Ink ~ Cardstock.  In the lower right corner, the sentiments are from the brand new MCT ~ You're So Cool.  I heat embossed them with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Black ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  


So you all know how I love to pair the old with the new, so I just had to do it again.  Fun!  Fun!  Fun!  This little hipster snowman is from the brand new MCT ~ You're So Cool.  I stamped him with Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and his nose with Monarch Orange ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I added some Glossy Accents to the sunglasses for extra hipster coolness...lol.  The center piece is cut with the MCT ~ XL Label Die & the MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die.  The white cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink and the pretty sparkly blue paper is from the DCWV ~ Glitzty Glitter Stack.  The little snowflakes are cut with the smallest die in the MCT ~ Winter Flake Dies.  The tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The patterned paper for the tag is from the DCWV ~ Winter Basics Stack. At the bottom, I cut the label with the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings and the "You're so cool!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ You're So Cool.  At the top, I added some white ~ crinkle ribbon and tied a bow with some blue ~ hemp twine.


I hope you love the new snowflake dies as much as I do, because they are AWESOME!!!  :)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the set we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)

*****EXCITING NEWS!!!*****
Since Emma didn't get to celebrate her 3rd Anniversary in December (2013), she decided to celebrate it this month with an EXTRA SPECIAL "FREEBIE" for THIS WEEKEND ONLY!  Yep, for the FIRST TIME, the freebie will be a "DIE & Stamp"!  So, you will get THIS ADORABLE set in your packages with your purchase for THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Friday, Jan. 17th thru Sunday, Jan. 19th ending at midnight PST!  If you miss out on it, Emma will have it available for purchase in her store on Monday, Jan. 20th!


Well, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone! 

65 comments :

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cassandra I'm right their with you. I too love the snowflake die. I like how you add sparkle to each snowflake. Cute creations and TFS An'Jenic-
jeria22@yahoo.com

JanJan808Kreate said...

Luv luv the bling on this kard doll, so kreative.

Joan Smith said...

I so love your tag it is so adorabs and your card is so pretty!! I truly love how you used Miss Emma's new goodies and mixing it up with the oldies love all your cool ideas.
I love snowmen and snowflakes so much so am doubly excited about today's sneaky peek and you sure showcase everything so perfectly.
I aoooo Can't wait 2 C what U have 4 2moorow!!!!!

Pamela said...

Loving the snow flake dies.....and that snowman .....so cute. Love your projects!!

SueZee Alg said...

Wonderful release and your projects really display it wonderfully. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

I am loving the snowflake dies too!! lol Of course I don't think Miss Emma has every released anything I didn't love! Your projects are fabulous, I just love, love that tag!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Kristi Poling said...

Love the glitzy snowflakes. Your snowman is so cute with his tophat and glasses.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo. com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

both card and tag are awesome Cassandra :) Love the new dies
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra...Love your sweet little tag! The card is my fav with the beautiful glittery snowflakes...fab!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome projects, Cassandra! Your tag with the cool snowman is adorable, and that card is so pretty! Love all of the bling!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute projects Cassandra! I love your tag~The "cool" snowman-so adorable!
Your snowflake card is fantastic, love the bling in the center of the snowflakes and the sentiment is so awesome!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra! Love the tag with that adorable snowman and your card is soooooo pretty!!!!
Awesome job :)

Diana said...

Another awesome job!! Glad you are back!! Love snowmen & snowflakes! The bling in the center is perfect!

bdcampers@msn.com

candio said...

Cute tag and card ~ awesome job!

Vickie Lee said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

TERIBERI2 said...

These glitter snowflakes are beautiful. Love the variety of colors. Great projects girlie! Hugs, T

Glora said...

Awesome job cutie! I love your card so much! And your snowman is SUPER COOL! I can see there are several layering options for him. Looks like tons of fun! Great sneak my sweet friend! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with both sneak peeks Cassandra, your tag is just ADORABLE my friend!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Have a SUPER day!!! :)

Helen said...

Love them both--that snowman is so adorable!

hbisesi@comcast.net

dreenie said...

all the snowflake glittery colors are so pretty!!!!!

Lynne72 said...

Love the color combination you used for the snowflakes!!
ctatomir@telus.net

Gaylynn said...

Hi Cassandra. Love how your made the snowflakes different colors with pretty sparkle. Really COOL snowman too. Cheers!!!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful projects! I love your hipster snowman, he's fantastic.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Mindy said...

Great projects and Im just loving that little guy. Cant wait to see what projects you have coming for us in the next year. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Carol W. said...

Cassandra - awesome projects, you did an amazing job. Love the glitter paper for the snowflakes and the sun shades for the snowman is too cute. Thank you for the sneak peek. ~ Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little tag and I love how the snowflakes sparkle on the card! So pretty!

Stacey--DT sister

Crafty Moni said...

Your card and tag is so cute! Love the new snowflake dies and I so love the colorful glitter paper you used on your card:) Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to see the entire release.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Alvina said...

Just beautiful, TFS!

CathyinMN said...

I love the snowflake dies, too! Very nice projects for this new release.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Amy said...

Cassandra you created such pretty projects! I love those snowflake dies and that snowman is too cute! I really like how you used old produts and the new ones!
Amy

Kathy Salido said...

Great projects, love the snowflake card

Amy said...

I love the two projects you created! That new snowflake die is too cute and that snowman...Oh my!!! Love him!
I look forward to seeing what else you create this week!
Amy

Donna and Sara said...

The glitter and embossing really make these projects even better! This new set is going to be fabulous, can't wait to see all of it. teachermom5@gmail.com

Angel Johns said...

I just love your snowflake card. The simplicity of it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

cm said...

Two fabulous projects to showcase the new release! the snowflakes are awesome. Looks like another 'must have' set to add to my MCT collection!
c

marg0006 said...

I am in love with both the snowman & snowflakes. They are so versatile. You did a chillin job. Both your cards are super cool.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

GlendaLea said...

I am in love with these dies!

GlendaLea said...

I am in love with these dies!

GlendaLea said...

I am in love with these dies!

Simone said...

Very nice!

margit salchner said...

such a sweet snowman and love the bling on the lovely snowflakes

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your snowflakes of many colors. Beautifully done.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Love your snowflakes!! They look so great and what a cute little snowman!!
Angela

Charity Chamberlain said...

Loving the bling & sparkle on those snowflakes! These dies are looking pretty fantastic!

Lucía Ardón said...

Love your projects! That snowman is so darn cute!!!

Dorcas Troche said...

This is beautiful! I love this so much!!!!
Dorcas

Sue D said...

I like your colorful and sparkly snowflakes and the cool snowman.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Mimi said...

Both projects are awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on those snowflake dies! Love them!

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderful duo. Love the way you made each snowflake unique. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Nina said...

What wonderful colors you used for your sparkly snowflakes cards.
Nslee@comcast.net

quilt4fun2 said...

The centers you found for the snowflakes are perfect. I like how the hipster snowman looks on the tag with the label background. I already like today's release even though I am so done with snow and cold...wish I could order right now.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Look at you projects ! EEK! Okay I LOVE the snowflake card ! SO CAS put yet so sparkly fun! Does that make sense?? LOL! I LOVE it! Then you tag ~ Oh I LOVE how you did the snowman on the XL labels then on the tag die! Oh so stealing that idea too! As always ADORE your creations and YOU!

Cindy Vernon said...

Your snowman is so cool just love it.

Purplepatamus! said...

I love it all! TFS!
scrappinandmre.blogspot.com

Shana said...

Yep these snowflake dies are going to fly off the shelves, so is that adorable snowman, you have all made him perfect for the whole season!!
shanasewing@yahoo.com

Wanda M. said...

Loving the cool snowman. Always enjoy your projects.

Tina said...

Great job on the card and tag.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Debbie said...

this snowman with sunglasses is so stinkin' cute
upnurse at aol dot com

Kigz said...

Hip sunglasses for sure! I love the little details you add. I think I might have actually received those little EK stickers for Christmas! I have to go check...I love what you have done with them! :)

Liz O. said...

Loving this release, Cassandra you rock today's product showcase!
TFS,
Have a wonderful day!
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot } com

Carol said...

I love your use of color...I can hardly wait to see what you do and how you do it...love your style! These are so adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on this release...TFS!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

D- said...

Love these thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.blogspot
DMcardMAKER at AOL dot COM

Pat N. said...

Great card and tag--just adorable!

DIANA L. said...

Fun snowman card and tag Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a fun tag and card, today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...