Friday, January 17, 2014

My Creative Time ~ 29th Stamp & Die Release : BLOG HOP!!!

Hello everyone!  And welcome to the My Creative Time ~ 29th Stamp & Die Release!!!  Wahoo!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Liz's blog.  If not, then make sure you head on over to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You know you don't want to miss a thing!!!

For my projects today, I am featuring the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  Now you all know already that I think the original MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die is the best thing ever invented (except for caller id...lol).  But this new die might be a close second!!!!!   ;)


Of course I couldn't help but make more than one project!!!  So I thought I would give you 3 different looks for using the same die.


For this first card, all of the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sweetheart Collection and the red cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  To cut out the center portion of the card, I used the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die.  In the center, I added the "sweet" gift card using the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  I cut the label using the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And the fun hearts are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Sweetheart & XOXO Dies.


For a little extra something, I wrapped the gift card and tied a bow with some brown ~ seam binding ribbon and added a little flower from my LSS.


I kept this second one super simple.  The white card stock is from Paper Trey Ink.  The blue sparkly paper is from the DCWV ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  And all of the other pretty patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Winter Wishes collection.  I used the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die for the base.  At the top of that, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Tab Die.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ You're So Cool and the ink is Danube Blue ~ Memento Ink.


In the center, is the super cool MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die.  And to dress that up a little, I added the MCT ~ Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die and another little flower from my LSS.  It's hard to see in this picture, but I also added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to give the little flower some sparkle.


And finally, for all you coffee lovers out there, I made a fun pop up card.  The kraft cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink.  And all of the other fun patterned papers are from the Simple Stories ~ Handmade Holidays collection.  I attached the MCT ~ Stitched Gift Card Pocket to the pop up part of the card.  And behind that, I added a fun little coffee cup using the MCT ~ Coffee Break.


I used the MCT ~ Stitched Tab Die at the top.  The sentiment on that is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  The little hearts are from the MCT ~ Once Upon A Time.  I used the MCT ~ Coffee Backgrounds on the gift card holder.  And for all of that, I embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  For the "extra whip" on the coffee cup, I used the MCT ~ Do The Cocoa Motion.  The inks on the coffee cup are Emerald Green & Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  To finish it all off, I tied a bow with some green ~ hemp twine and once again added a little flower from my LSS.


I sure hope you liked all my gift card ideas.  This is sure to be another one of my FAVS!!!!!  Wahoo!!!

******BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!!******
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner!  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVER SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you with your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

*****EXCITING NEWS*****
Since Emma didn't get to celebrate her 3rd year Anniversary in December (2013), she decided to celebrate it this month with an EXTRA SPECIAL "FREEBIE" for this WEEKEND ONLY!  Yep, for the FIRST TIME, the freebie will be a "DIE & a stamp"!  So you will get this ADORABLE set in your packages with your purchase for THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Friday, Jan. 17th thru Sunday, Jan 19th ending at midnight PST!  If you miss out on it, Emma will have it available for purchase in her store on Monday, Jan. 20th.


*****SALE ALERT****
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale is starting RIGHT NOW!  Use the code: NEWYEAR2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase.  Sale ends on Jan. 24th at midnight PST.

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ 29th Release!  Here are all the sets in this release:











I hope you have enjoyed all of my Sneak Peeks for this week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the super terrific Miss Kim, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me.  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  I will see you all again soon!

62 comments :

Jo said...

My fave is the pop-up card. Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab...love all 3...I swear if I didn't have it already...I'd be running to get it!!! Awesome!!!
Lee-Ann :)

Lucía Ardón said...

Love all three of them!!!...Great job!!!

Cindy said...

Oh WOW Cassandra, SUPER DUPER job with all your great projects!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE them alllll!!!Have a AWESOME weekend my sweet friend!!! :)

Kigz said...

You are an overachiever! Or just a happy crafter? ;) Thanks for making me super-excited to have finally ordered that tab! Yay!!! Love all three looks.

My Creative Time said...

I just ❤️❤️❤️ them ALLL!!! AWESOME gift card holders my sweet friend! THANK YOU Miss Cassandra!
BIG HUGS,
EMMA 😀

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

All of these turned out great!
:) Janis
66cricket@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

WOW!!! These gift card holders are beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love them all!!! Crafty hugs!!

Stacey--DT sister

Brenda said...

OMGosh Cassandra, your gift holder cards are awesome!!!! I love how cute they are and love the pop up one. lol Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, it sure makes me want to be.

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Awwwww. I LOVE all your sweet projects! CUTE! :D

Tanya/Nonna said...

LOVE all of your darling projects! There are some fabulous dies in this release and I can't wait to get mine. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous gift card holder/cards Cassandra. Love the pop-up one & will need to try one of my on. Thank you for a wonderful and fun week of sneak peeks and for today's hop. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs~Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ One FABULOUS card right after the other!! OMG! I LOVE how these all turned out with sooo many AWESOME details! BEAUTIFULLY done and hand me the Starbucks and See's candy one ~ THNAKS!! LOL!

Jeri said...

You totally outdid yourself on these 3 gift cards, Cassandra. They all turned out fabulous.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Helen said...

Oh my gosh!! I love all your gift card holders!

hbisesi@comcast.net

Creative M said...

WOW!! They are all BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Crafting With Creative M

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness talk about cute x10000... I love the GC holders. Yes I'll agree this will probably become a new favorite of MCT dies. Great job.

terry b said...

Love, love, love, what you did with the gift card holder!

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW Cassandra!!!
These are all AWESOME!!!
Super gorgeous cards!
Have a GREAT weekend!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Lovely creations. Lovin all 3. love how you showcased each holder in a different way. creative.

Sherrie K. said...

AWESOME gift card holders...you have been busy! They are all so adorable and you showcased the dies and stamps perfectly! Wow, such a fabulous week of inspiration~ Thanks for sharing all your fun creative idea's~I love'd all the projects!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh Cassandra you are the bomb I mean wowzers....I love all three but since my addiction is coffee I'd really love this one.
My address is: ~~~~~~~ (LOL)
How clever are you with that pop up card idea...geeze oh pete...you really used Miss Emma's goodies to the max. Love it all!!!

Iris said...

Great cards - love the die.
isoscia@aol.com

Erin Stephenson said...

These projects are just perfect. Love them.

Marissa said...

Thanks for showing how versatile that die is! Love it!

Crafty Moni said...

OMG I love all your cards, there adorable:) Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Kristi Poling said...

Using the new GC holder die is a great idea on a popup!
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

AWESOME ideas for using this die, Cassandra! Love the pop-up one especially!

lisa808 said...

Super gift card holders.

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful and amazing ideas for these dies and stamps! They are all 3 so fantastic but the pop up card is definitely my favorite of the 3! Love the idea and how you set it up! Thank you so much for sharing!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Wanda M. said...

All three are great. Thank you for the great projects this week.

VICTORIA said...

Wow Cassandra 3 awesome displays I like them all girl!!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Mimi said...

All week you have had some awesome ideas! Love this release. you really did your part in showcasing the great stamps and dies.

Visit my blog on Monday when I Guest Design for Emma!

Cathy
mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Thanks for sharing the different gift card ideas!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

calamity jane said...

Oh I wish I'd have had this new Die before Christmas!! I love what you've done with it and all of the other dies/stamps from this release!!!

Carol/calamityjane
cmetully at yahoo dot com

CathyinMN said...

I like how you switched things around to make different cards using the same gift card die. All of them are a great example of how to use the die.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

DIANA L. said...

You had me at the sees candy--- love all your projects. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. TFS
resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card holders are so pretty. You have great ideas for design, color and embellishments. The sweet little flower looks great with 3 different bows. Love the Scallop Stitched bow also. I think this little pocket is right up there with the gift card holder too. Great job on your release week projects.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Malou22u said...

Nice job. I like them all. Love the bow you did.

Gaylynn said...

WOW Cassandra, these are extra nice gc holders. Unique and they even match the actual gc themes. Cute.

Tina said...

Very pretty gift card holders, Cassandra.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Glora said...

3 FABULOUS ways to use this adorable die. I totally love all three of these. That pop out is SUPER cool too. All of your projects this week have been TERRIFIC my friend! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Christine Owens said...

Love all of these gift card holders! I especially like the paper you used on the See's candy holder. --C
p.s. have to go shopping at Emma's now LOL

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, these are all fabulous!! Love all three! ~hugs, Saundra

Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Dannielle Brown said...

I love all your cards but the coffee one has got to be my FAVORITE!! Emma has done another great job with this release & you girls have been AMAZING! danniellebrown1969atgmaildotcom

Suzy said...

I love how you used the journal die to cut the negative from the front of your first call. Thanks for sharing :) -Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Amy said...

Love all three gift card holders you created! Great way to show so many different (and creative) ideas that you can do! :)
Amy

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful gift card holders. Love them all!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

Such adorable gift card holders. Like all the fun papers you used.

Alvina said...

Wow, just beautiful, I love your gift cards creations, thanks for sharing and for all the ideas for this release!

Linsey said...

Hi Miss Cassandra! Og my, your creations are all so wonderful and delightful and super duper inspiring to boot!! I just love how you've displayed the versatility of Emma's new stamps and dies SO beautifully! What a talent you are!! I miss you and I hope all is well in your colorful and creative world :) thanks for always inspiring and brightening my day with your lovely self! Big hugs my sweet friend!

Liz O. said...

Great projects Cassandra! TFS and for all the i spiration this week!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Liz
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

D- said...

These are all WONDERFUL.
Thanks for sharing your talents.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Lady Fair said...

Super cute gift card holders! Emma's GC dies are so versatile, gotta have them both. TFS!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great gift card holders!! Love this die!
Angela

Nina said...

What fantastic gift card cards. I like how you uses the stitched tab on them.
Nslee@comcast.net

Mindy said...

All of your gift card holders are great but my very fav is the popup gift card holder. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Kathy said...

Cute card holders, great ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
kparks@embarqmail.com

Betsy Stevenson said...

I love those gift card holders! Colors are great! TFS

Betsy
betsyfmkg@gmail.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Darling gift card holders!

Hugs,
Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...