Saturday, December 7, 2013

PKS & KBD & TCBJ ~ Christmas Facebook Fan Page Hop

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for some fun?  Today, Peachy Keen Stamps has teamed up with KaDoodle Bug Designs & Too Cute By Jessica for a super fun Christmas Facebook Fan Page Hop!  

Now technically this is a Facebook Fan Page Hop...which means you will be hopping through Facebook.  But for those of you who wanted more info, I have all the details on my projects below.  Before we get to that however, I wanted to make sure that you all know about the fun prizes!!!  There will be a $30 Gift Certificate from Peachy Keen Stamps, a $30 Gift Certificate from KaDoodle Bug Designs and a $25 Gift Certificate from Too Cute By Jessica.  All you have to do is like each Facebook Fan Page & leave a comment on each project along the way.  To start at the beginning of the Hop - go HERE.  Have fun!!!


So cute!  Peachy Keen Stamps go so well with KaDoodle Bug Designs & Too Cute By Jessica don't they?  I just had to make a card with each.  :)


For my first card, I used my Cameo and the KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Ginger Spice Cup file.  His fun little face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Snowmany Face Assortment.  Isn't he a cutie?  The card base is from Recollections.  The pretty blue patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Christmas Watercolors collection.


All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Paper Trey Ink.  I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to his hat, tied a bow with some hemp twine, and added a few little red pearls for holly berries.  I put the whole thing on pop dots for dimension.  And the wonderful sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Christmas Greeting Words.


For my second card, I used my Cameo and the Too Cute By Jessica ~ Cute Christmas Angels file.  Her sweet little face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Princess Face Assortment.  The card base is from Recollections.  The pretty patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Christmas Watercolors collection.


The pretty sparkly silver paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter stack.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the leaves and little red pearls for berries.  I put her on pop dots for dimension.


This beautiful sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Christmas Greeting Words.


Ok that's it for me today.  Now don't forget this is a Facebook Fan Page Hop.  To start at the beginning, go HERE.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are ADORABLE!! I LOVE the angel card! So BEAUTIFUL and CUTE at the same time! Then that gingerbread card! OMG if I could squeeze him I would! TOTALLY ADORBS!!

snappy scrappy said...

These are so gorgeous!!!

Christine Owens said...

Great cuts. Love the gingerbread face. Glad you're enjoying the branch punch too. --C

Creative M said...

Both are ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the peachy faces on the cut files. These are awesome cuts. I love the red pearls with the pine punch. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...