Sunday, December 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneek Peaks Day 1 : December Release

Hello everyone!  Yay!  It's time for Day 1 of Sneek Peaks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ December Release!  Let's get right to it:


I started off by making a tag, but then I changed my mind and turned it into a card...lol.  All of the black, white and gray cardstock are from Recollections.  The pretty patterned paper for the tag is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Winter Solstice Stack.


I cut the tag with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The super cute little kitty is from the brand new PKS ~ Cool Cats. Even though I made the kitty all one color, I stamped it 3 times so that I could paper piece it in layers for a tiny bit of dimension.  I also chalked her up a bit as well.  The sparkly silver paper for the ribbon on the kitty is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  The label and outline on the label are from the MCT ~ Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set.  The "sending warm winter wishes" sentiment is also from the PKS ~ Cool Cats. The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I used some pop dots for dimension.


At the top, I added a bit of ribbon and tied a bow with some hemp twine.  That's it, simple but fun I think. Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Get ready for a busy week!!  Woot!  Woot!

5 comments :

Melissa said...

Love this kitty cat! So cute Cassandra :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Adorable! That little kitten is just the sweetest!

snappy scrappy said...

Too super cute!!!

jessica said...

How adorable is this Cassandra! Love that sweet kitty!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is so ADORABLE but yet so BEAUTIFULLY! LOVE the colors the images and the die! PERFECTLY done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...