Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : December Release

***This is my 2nd post of the day.  For the My Creative Time ~ "5 Days of Christmas" post, please scroll down.***

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ December Release. Today, I have a CAS card for you:


The solid black and solid white cardstock are from Recollections.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Designs ~ Gap & Gown collection.  All of the strips are cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.


The scalloped shape is cut with a paper punch from my stash.  The "happy birthday" stamp is from the brand new PKS ~ Reverse Sentiments.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I finished it off with a simple red bow with hemp twine


That's it super super quick and easy.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget the big reveal is tomorrow December 5, 2013. Have a great day everyone!

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Love this black and white design...so pretty!

Lorie said...

I love this, Cassandra!! SO classy and the pop of red twine is PERFECT!!

UnikByYes said...

LOVE IT!!! What a fabulous card Cassandra!!! TFS
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH MY WORD! Okay black and white are my FAVORITE color combination but throwing in the gray ~ I LOVE it! Then the pop of red ~ WOW! BEAUTIFULLY done!!!

Mindy said...

Love the black, white and gray with a pop of red. very nice

Kristi said...

Gorgeous.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Hi Cassandra,

I love your "simple" card!!! :) I wouldn't have known what you meant by "reverse sentiments" until I realized that you said black ink-very cool idea! Love that Peachy Keen always comes up with fun, new things!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...