Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : December Release

***This is my 2nd post of the day.  For the My Creative Time ~ "5 Days of Christmas" post,  please click HERE.***

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ December Release.  And this is my official day for posting!  This is a card for my BFF's Birthday a few days ago:


Absolutely ALL of the stamped images on this card are from the brand new PKS ~ December 2013 : Kit of the Month.  All of the pretty patterned papers for this card are from the Jillibean Soup ~ Dutch Mustard collection. The white cardstock is from Recollections.  And the orange cardstock is from my scraps.


To create the calendar, I used the MCT ~ Stitched 3x4 Journal Die for the base.  Then the calendar is made using the PKS ~ December 2013 : Kit of the Month.  It's super cool, because you can customize it to meet your needs since all of the pieces are individual!  Woot!  Woot!  The "wishing you a happy birthday" sentiment is also from the PKS ~ December 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The label is cut using the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.


Who doesn't love balloons?!?!  Want to know a secret?  On my bucket list...some day I hope to walk into a room absolutely filled with balloons...all over the floor & all flying around with helium too!!! How fun would that be!!!!! Hee!  Anyway, these fun balloon stamps are also from the PKS ~ December 2013 : Kit of the Month.


Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.




6 comments :

UnikByYes said...

Love this card cassandra, fantastic. color scheme, TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

jessica said...

This is so super adorable! What great colors and LOVE the new stamps!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab...love the patterned balloons!

Tanya/Nonna said...

This is one of those cards that just makes me happy! Love the bright colors and patterns!

Jen Naus said...

Cute card, love it!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE this color combination ~ that brown makes everything just POP!! What a great new release too! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...