Friday, December 20, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ FAREWELL BLOG HOP

*****Please note this is my second post of the day.  For the My Creative Time ~ Farewell Blog Hop, please click here.*****

Hello again everyone!  Well, the time has come...2013 is coming to an end and so is my term on the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Design Team.  This year has been AMAZING and so much FUN!  And to end it with a bang we are having a FAREWELL BLOG HOP.  You should have arrived here from Cindy's blog.  If not, then make sure to start at the beginning with Tanya.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing!

I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by, but in looking back I am reminded of some of my most favorite Peachy Projects.  Here are just a few:


To see the original post, please click here.


To see the original post, please click here.


To see the original post, please click here.

Now of course, I couldn't leave without making one final project as a member of the PKS ~ Design Team.   :)


To show my appreciation, I decided to make a little something for each member of the Peachy Keen Stamps Family.  I used the MCT ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  The patterned paper for those are from the Recollections ~ Christmas Watercolors collection.  To decorate the fronts, I used the PKS ~ Peach Cottage Cutz Die.  On the top of each peach, I added a little Santa hat using the MCT ~ Classy Girl Accessories. The "Merry Christmas!" & "Happy Holidays!" sentiments are from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  I used the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies for the labels and the MCT ~ Just Simply Live to stamp the names of each member of the Peachy Family.  At the bottom, I added a bow with some red & green ~ hemp twine.  And of course, inside...everyone's favorite...oops...I better keep that a secret in case they haven't all received them yet.  ;)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me.  Your next stop in the hop is Amy, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

*****GIVEAWAY!!!*****
Now what Blog Hop would be complete without a prize?!?  The winner of this Blog Hop will win a Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Face Assortment of their choice!!!  Woot!  Woot!  Make sure you leave your comments on each stop along the way to be entered to win.
*********************

Well everyone, it's time for me to say Good-Bye as a Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Design Team Member.  I have so very much enjoyed my time with the Peachy Keen Stamps Family and all of my fellow Design Team Members. I want to say a big THANK YOU to Kathy, Dave, Lorie, DoBea, Angelica, Adrianne, and Lauri. This year has been a blast and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done!  It has been an honor and a pleasure to represent you.  I will never forget the time we have shared together.

I would also like to say THANK YOU to ALL OF YOU as well.  Being in my craft room can be the bright spot in any day.  But reading all of your sweet and thoughtful comments is the cherry on top!!!  THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!  Not to worry though...I'm not going anywhere.  I have been thinking about my crafty goals for the new year and I will share them with you after we all make it through the holidays!  So stay tuned!  I will see you all again soon.  :)

50 comments :

Vivienne Holden said...

Oh My Cassandra!! I love your reprise projects but peachy gift cards are AWESOME!!! You are SOOO clever to think that up! I'm going to miss you and your wonderful projects. It's been amazing being on the PK DT with you!
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all things wonderful in the New Year. xxx

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love the gift cards for Kathy and her crew :)
and your projects are totally awesome
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

DebC said...

These are absolutely adorable projects! I love them.
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

DoBea A. said...

I have so loved seeing each and every one of your projects this year!Those gift card holders are absolutely adorable, just like everything else you have ever made :) Don't forget that we are never so far away here on the web. Big hugs and lots of good wishes for the future!!

Leanne Garner said...

Cassandra your projects always make me smile! Loved seeing everything you have made using Pk this year! Hugs, Leanne

Kate said...

They are all so CUTE!!!! and your last project looks AWESOME!

Carolyn said...

Such a cute idea for gift cards!

DIANA L. said...

They are awesome I like the fruit gift card holders. You did an amazing job with the MCT team! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

danajohnson1218 said...

Amazing projects! Merry Christmas!

Janice W. said...

Cassandra it has been wonderful being on the DT with you! You have always done a beautiful job with PK stamps. I look forward to watching you create in 2014. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year! Hugs, Janice

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW Cassandra!! You have done such an AMAZING job all year inspiring us with your AWESOME PK projects!!!
Thanks for sharing all these AWESOME projects and have a very Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

Awww... love the cards you made for the Peachies! So fun to create on a team with you this year. Always love your cheerful projects. Best Wishes Cassandra! <3

Debbie said...

These are all wonderful, but I really love the gift card holders!! So cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute projects!! Merry Christmas!

Amber said...

You do such great work!!!!!! I loved being on the team with you this year! Have a wonderful new year!

Melissa Deuss said...

Wonderful projects!!!! You are super talented and I enjoy looking at your creations. :)

Shelly said...

So awesome as always Cassandra, I must tell you how much I look forward to seeing your projects every week! I know I will be seeing you around bloggy world!

Thank you for all the fabulous inspiration all year long!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Darling projects all Cassandra!!! LOVE your new little Christmas Peachies!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Tara Bruening said...

Love the variety in your projects and great detail.

Angelica said...

Oh my goodness, Cassandra!!! What a sweet surprise!! You are seriously so thoughtful! I have so loved having you on the team and can't wait to see your creations in the upcoming year. It has been so wonderful to have you on the team. Thank you for everything! <3 Angelica

Crafty Moni said...

You are so creative! I love your crafting style:) Thanks for sharing! Thanks for all your hard work and fabulous creations you made for us with the wonderful Peachy Keen Stamps.

Ps. Your cards to the Peachy headquarters crew are so cute:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well you know how I ADORE all your creations! You my sweet friend are beyond talented and beyond sweet! I know I will see you in blog land and elsewhere! BEAUTIFULLY done as always and those PKS gift card holders are the PEACHIEST idea ever!!!! They will LOVE them!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, what wonderful projects! I have loved seeing what you create! I look forward to the new year and new fabulous creations! ~hugs, Saundra

Kathleen Damiano said...

OMG your flowers with faces are so cute! I have to get those adorable stamps! What a great job you did on your card!

Alvina said...

Super beautiful projects and thanks for sharing your gift cards, Happy Holidays!

Lisa said...

Cassandra, I love all of your projects. They are all so gorgeous. What beautiful creations. I always enjoy seeing what you create. Those gift cards are so adorable, love love love the peaches and their little hats.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Thank you for all your creativity and inspiration!

Tanya/Nonna said...

What fun projects! I have just loved being on this fabulous Design Team with you this year. Your work is amazing and I look forward to lots of Blog visits in the near future. Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I'm going to miss seeing your projects Cassandra. I loved looking at them. Your first card is my favorite. TFS!

Melisa
Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've been away and missed so many wonderful Peachy Keen post. It's early morning and I'm getting the most fun out of the hop. I especially love your Flower frame for Reagen but theyare ALL wonderful...thank you for the inspiration! PS Loving your coloring!

GiGi said...

Love these project Cassandra! And I loved seeing all your wonderful creations this year. It has been a pleasure getting to design along side you and I can't wait to see what the new year brings for you! BIG HUGS and Merry Christmas!

SJ DeG said...

These are amazing projects! I love the skunk card!

Lorie said...

EEEK! I haven't received mine yet, but now I'm SO stalking that mail lady!! Cassandra, this is just one example of your sweet, kind and giving nature. You have given us so much as a part of the team this year, and you are so very talented!! Thank you for always being such a positive and inspiring part of everything you do. Your kindness, encouragement has meant so much to me and your fellow DT members, and your gift of friendship is truly a blessing. You helped to make this a very special year! I ♥ ya!!

pattyk said...

Beautiful beautiful projects --Thanks

kahaulani said...

such fabulous projects thank you for sharing all your crafty inspirations

Rose said...

how sweet to make little gifts for your crew :)
love the tissue holder!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Cassandra - you truely are creative person. I have loved seeing all your fun projects over the past few years. These projects have brought smiles to me but I'm sure smiles to your friends too.

Thanks for all the great ideas.

Kathy said...

Love your projects! And the gift cards are too cute! Love them!

Sue D said...

Very cute projects--my fave is the skunk card--and how nice of you to make something for the PK family.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Claire Creates Cards said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Gail said...

Great projects!
The gift card holders rock!

Cindy said...

WOW Cassandra, all your projects are AMAZING!!!I bin a fan of yours for a long long time my sweet friend!!! I just LOVE everything you make, I enjoyed this past year as a PK DT team with you! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!BIG HUGS :)

Kigz said...

I really love everything that comes out of your crafty little hands! Thanks for all the inspiration and cannot wait to hear your news! :)

Brenda Lee said...

I love, love, love the Cheer Up project! Very creative!

Gabby Lou said...

Your projects are all sooo cute! So hard to chose a favorite with so many uber fab ideas!! Thanks so much...gabbylou@live.com

marg0006 said...

Your cards are so adorable. Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration and Merry Christmas

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Carmen M. said...

Oh my these are wonderful projects.

Glora said...

I quite honestly think that you may be one of the kindest and most thoughtful people on planet earth. I cannot tell you how much your friendship and kindness have touched me since we have become bloggy friends. You are a crafting inspiration to me and each of your projects bring a smile to my face. I love that you even crafted up your family christmas cards a bit. So adorable. I love you to pieces! Hugs- Glora

Cindy said...

Cassandra,I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my sweet blogger friend!!! BIG HUGS

UnikByYes said...

I said it before but your projects are AWESOME!!!! TFS have a wonderful day Cassandra!
Liz O.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...