Sunday, December 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Peachy Keen Queen!!!

Hello everyone!  Sorry that I have been MIA lately.  I have been out of town at a conference for work...8800 psychotherapists ALL in ONE place..YIKES!!!  lol  ;)  Well, in case you didn't know, there is a very special birthday today:  Kathy ~ the Peachy Queen!!!  And here is the fun birthday card that I made for her:


All of the fun patterned papers for this card are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Take Note Collection.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Recollections.


I cut the fun birthday present and the super cute peach with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The face for the peach is from the PKS ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  The balloons are cut using the MCT ~ Stitched Party Dies.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "Happy Birthday!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ April 2012 : Kit of the Month.  In the lower right, the circles are cut with the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The "50th" is from the MCT ~ All Around Birthday Time.  


Well that's it for me today.  I will be off for most of the week, but on Friday I will have 3 posts!!!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to leave a little birthday love for Kathy ~ the Peachy Queen herself!!!!  Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

Love the bright colors! Very pretty for Kathy :)

Sherrie K. said...

So CA-UTE!!! I love the fun, bright colors and sweet PK face!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Adorable-- Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...