Tuesday, November 12, 2013

PKS & PPPR ~ Thankful Blog Hop



Hello everyone!  Are you ready for some fun?  Peachy Keen Stamps & Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons have teamed up for a super fun Thankful Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from Lisa's blog.  If not, then make sure you head on over there so that you can start at the beginning.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing.


I'm sure I don't have to tell you all how well Peachy Keen Stamps and the cut files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons go together.  I had so much fun, I just had to make 3 different projects!!!  :)  Let's get started...


With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I'm sure most of us turn our attention to our families and making the best Thanksgiving Dinner ever...YUMMY!  But I thought it would be a nice idea to make a little treat for your neighbors or co-workers.  This is the PPPR ~ K-Cup Treat Cutting File and I thought it was the perfect fit since almost everyone I know loves coffee.  I cut it using my Cameo.  To decorate the front, I used the PKS ~ October 2012 : Kit of the Month.  Isn't that little turkey so cute?  All of the patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Harvest Gathering Stack.  I paper pieced him together and then attached him with pop dots.  For the label, I used the PPPR ~ Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting File.  The sentiment is from the PKS ~ October 2012 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And the super pretty ribbon is from Michaels.


Here is a side view so you can see how it holds the 2 little K-Cups.  An absolute perfect fit and so super easy to make!!!


Ok, next up is a little something different, but still with the "thankful" theme.  All of the patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Timeless Texture Stack and the card base is made with Paper Trey Ink ~ kraft cardstock.  I made this fun card using the PPPR ~ Sunburst Shapes Cutting File and my Cameo.  I added the face using the PKS ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment (one of my favs!).  The "You light up my life" sentiment is from the PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month.  And the "Thank You" sentiment is from the PKS ~ October 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The sparkly ribbon is a little something from my stash.


My final project is a simple 5x5 card.  All of the beautiful fall papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Autumn Melody Stack.  I cut this beautiful tree using my Cameo and the PPPR ~ Autumn Tree Cutting File.  The "Happy Thanksgiving!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ October 2012 : Kit of the Month.  And the ink is Potting Soil ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


I hope you enjoyed my projects for today.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Shannon, but here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well, that's it for me.  Now don't forget . . . there are two great prizes up for grabs: a $15 Gift Certificate from Peachy Keen Stamps and a $15 Gift Certificate from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons!!!  So leave a comment on each of the blogs along the way for more chances to win!!!  Good Luck and Happy Hopping!  I will see you all again soon.

46 comments :

Shorty Creations said...

What a fabulous way to use the files and stamps! I just love all your projects =)

~ Ana Maria PPPR DT

Lynnie Einerson said...

Great projects. The K cup holder is one of my favorite cuts.

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER job with your great projects Cassandra, I LOVE your K cup holder TOO CUTE my friend!!! :)

CgN said...

Thanks for the inspiration and great card/gift ideas.

mamawcindy said...

You are so Creative and have been very busy. Wow, Love them all. Awesome Job! :0)

Vivienne Holden said...

As always Cassandra, everything you create is amazing! These three wonderful projects are no exception! Love 'em all! xxx

Meredith L said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Lisa said...

These 3 projects are all so fun! Awesome job combining PK with PPPR. :) Thanks so much for being a part of this hop, Cassandra!

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are fab...love the tree!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

What gorgeous projects Cassandra! You combined PKS and PPPR files together beautifully!

Carolyn said...

OH, I'm getting so many ideas from this hop!

Maria said...

everything turned out super cute. I loved it all

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my look at all these AMAZING cards! I LOVE them all but that tree is seriously STUNNING! LOVE the papers you used!!! BEAUTIFUL job as always!

Melissa said...

So pretty..love the fall tree.

Karen Wedding said...

All of your projects are fabulous. The little K-cup holder is super cute. And your two cards are perfect.

Sarah said...

That tree is fabulous--love the shiny paper-- love it!

J Ake said...

Beautiful cards. I especially love that sun burst. The PK face just finishes it perfectly.

danajohnson1218 said...

Wonderful projects Cassandra!!!

GiGi said...

Fabulous project Cassandra! Love the rays of sun and the pretty metallic papers on the tree. The K-cup bag is adorable with that super cute turkey too!

lindaplus3 said...

wow,,, all of your projects are amazing ... very very nice... tree is stunning :)

Janice W. said...

I adore the turkey!! Love the tree and that sunburst card makes me smile! Love them all Cassandra!

Iris said...

Adorable projects - love that big happy sunshine face on the thank you card.
isoscia at aol dot com

Melissa said...

Your cards look so pretty and fun, very colorful too!

Melissa said...

Your cards look so pretty and fun, very colorful too!

Melissa said...

Your cards look so pretty and fun, very colorful too!

Melissa said...

Your cards look so pretty and fun, very colorful too!

Suzanne Bergquist said...

So many cute ideas!!! Thank you for the inspiration!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are wonderful, Cassandra! Hugs, Saundra

Shannon said...

Beautiful projects! I love them all, I can't pick a favorite!!! So glad to be a part of the hop with you!

DebC said...

These are so pretty!
Deb C

Angie S said...

Wonderful projects! Love the little turkey.

Eva Laney said...

Wonderful job on all 3 projects and that little turkey it to die for, love it!

Ashley said...

Fabulous projects! I especially love the shiny tree! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

jessica said...

SUPER awesome projects Cassandra! LOVE the mix of PPPR files with those adorable PKS!!!
As always~ FAB creations!!!!

Lorie said...

UH-MAZING, Cassandra! Love all of your projects! Very creative!!

Tracy Crafty said...

Gorgeous projects, really love the sun xxx

Denise said...

Love your projects.

Dendearmas@aol.com

Kristi said...

What a cute turkey! Love his expression and fun fall colors.

Rhonda Emery said...

what a stinkin cute turkey. hugs

Ga Urbanite Crafty Lady said...

I love the K-Cup holder too!

Creative M said...

Fabulous & Fun!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kray said...

love, love, love!!!!

Sue D said...

Great projects! My favorite is the sun--love the face.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So adorable, love all three of the projects you have made!
Brianna PPPR DT

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your ribbons! The K cup holder is such a clever cut and your turkey is looking Peachy cute on it. I love the sun ray cuts...a perfect spot for a beautiful happy Peachy face. I have not cut that tree yet! I hope mine will be as pretty as yours is. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Candace said...

oh my gosh!! such cute projects!!!! love them all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...