Monday, November 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : November Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ November Release.  I hope you have loved all of our sneaks so far.  Another great release don't you think?!  


Ok, I think this is my favorite!!!  :)  I cut this card using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store. It started out as a tri-fold card, but I ended up cutting off the folds and just made it all one piece - I will just write my message on the back.  Or, maybe it could be an ornament?  Either way...I just love it!  


This darling little snow couple and the sweet sentiment are from the brand new PKS ~ Picture Snow Day.  I paper pieced their little matching outfits.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Blue Christmas collection.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And in the background, I made the snow with the Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique.


Well that's it for our last day of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget the big Release Party is tomorrow, November 5th over on Facebook!  See you there!

4 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!! What a GREAT project!!!

Cindy said...

FANTASTIC job with your sweet Sneak peek Cassandra, it looks AMAZING!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ GAH!!!! I am just smiling away here ~ this is ADORABLE! I must have this entire release! EEK! Seriously killing my wallet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...