Sunday, November 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : November Release

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ November Release?  Today, I decided to do something totally different.  How many of you like to have some fun activities for the kiddos over the holiday break?  Well, here you go...how about some Christmas BINGO???


Hee!  How fun!  My BFF and I just LOVE to play BINGO!  In fact, we almost got kicked out of a BINGO establishment once for making too much noise!!!!!  I'm totally not kidding!!!  Those BINGO ladies mean serious business!!!!  LOL!!!  Anyhoo, all of the cute little images on this BINGO card are from the brand new PKS ~ November 2013 : Kit of the Month.  If you look closely, you might notice that I stamped most of the images twice and just colored them differently.


The "bingo" letters at the top are cut with the MCT ~ Lowercase Fun Dies.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from my stash.  


I used my Copic ~ Sketch Markers to color in the images and I also added touches of Yellow, Green and XMas Red ~ Stickles too.  Also, for the "free" space, I used a stamp from the PKS ~ Great Vibes Robots.


It was a lot of work, but if you don't have to many kids playing...it sure is a lot of fun!!!  Well that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

6 comments :

jessica said...

This is so super awesome!!!!
What a GREAT idea!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Eva said...

Very cute and fun!

Cindy said...

This is sooo SUPER FUN Cassandra, AWESOME sneak peek my sweet friend!!! :)

Christine Owens said...

tee hee my cousins and I almost got kicked out as well. We decided that we needed to "re-call" the letters after the caller said them as if we WERE the caller. Love your bingo cards!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is just to FUN! What a PERFECT idea to have for the loooong holiday break! I LOVE it! You guys are killing my wallet...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...