Saturday, November 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : November Release

Hello everyone!  Wasn't yesterday fabulous?  Well it's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ November Release.


Hee!  So much fun!  When I originally had this idea, they were supposed to be snowflake ornaments for the Christmas Tree, but they didn't turn out exactly like I had envisioned...so they can be ornaments or giant tags for your holiday gifts.   ;)   I cut these fun ornaments using my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  The cute little snowman and snowlady are from the brand new PKS ~ Picture Snow Day.


The fun patterned papers are from the Recollections ~ Blue Christmas collection.  I paper pieced the little outfits for the snowman and snowlady.


It was hard to get a good picture of, but the fun glittery cardstock in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  It's super sparkly and fun in real life!  If you look closely, you can see that I also added some Star Dust ~ Stickles for snow underneath the snowman and snowlady.


Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  I hope you enjoyed my ornaments/tags!  :)  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are super cute!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Such sweet little snowpeople! These are beautiful Cassandra!

~ Jo ~ said...

So super cute!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

jessica said...

These are so super ADORABLE!!!!
What cute ornaments and those snowmen are just a perfect touch!
Love them!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Tags or ornaments...these are adorable Peachy cute. Great cut and I like the stickles snow and the paper piecing is wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your GORGEOUS ornaments Cassandra!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Simply STUNNING! I think these will make PERFECT tags or ornaments ~ whatever you heart desires! You ladies are just rockin this release! OMG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...