Friday, November 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : November Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ November Release!!! Are you excited???  Let's get to it...


I thought I would start it off with some fun little holiday gift tags.  Aren't they sweet?  The mittens and the stocking with the cute gingerbread couple are all from the brand new PKS ~ November 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The "Happy Holidays!" & "Merry Christmas!" sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ Putsen & Jud Snow Couple.


I cut the tags with the MCT ~ Just Tags.  And the labels are cut with the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings.  The fun patterned papers for both tags are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Home for the Holidays collection.  And the solid colors of cardstock are from my stash...woot...woot!   ;)


On both tags, I used some Marvy Uchida ~ Liquid Applique to get the puffy look.  The inks for the labels are Memento ~ Lady Bug & Memento ~ Cottage Ivy.  I also used Green ~ Stickles & XMas Red ~ Stickles on the little gingerbread couple.


Well that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

6 comments :

Tanya/Nonna said...

What sweet,sweet tags! I love them both! These are great Cassandra!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, your tags are ADORABLE! Love that you used the liquid applique-the puffy white looks amazing!The cuts are all fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Your tags are sooo cute and I love the liquid applique you did. Great job as always!

jessica said...

These are so super adorable! What CUTE new stamps!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE little tags Cassandra, LOVE them!!! :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these tags just scream Christmas! I LOVE what you used to make the puffy trim, the paper ~ of course and the dies! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...