Monday, November 25, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Happy Turkey Day!"

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  Are you all ready for some good food this week???  I know I am!!!  So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I made a little decor for the dinner tables.  


Hee Hee!  Don't they just make you smile?  These are little 4x4 cards that I made to add to the Thanksgiving food tables.  The patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Simply Autumn collection.  The turkeys are from the PKS ~ October 2012 : Kit of the Month.  


I stamped the turkeys onto Paper Trey Ink ~ kraft cardstock and then cut them out.  For something a little different, I used folded over flowers for their little tail feathers instead of the stamped feathers.  Hee!  Isn't that fun? 


I also paper pieced other elements like the scarf, the fork, the baster and the turkey's jiggly thingy.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies. The "Happy Turkey Day!" sentiment is also from the PKS ~ October 2012 : Kit of the Month


Simple and cute and pretty easy to make. I hope you like them. Have a great day everyone! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

12 comments :

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cassandra! Love that you used the flowers for the turkey tails!!
Awesome job :)

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, those turkeys are so darn cute! LOVE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

That is so clever! I love the flowers as feathers!!! :) Those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Creative M said...

Saw this on FB...TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Christine Owens said...

Love the use of the flower petals for their tail feathers. Looks great. Happy Turkey Day! --C

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable! What a cool idea to do for the feathers! Creative!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K

Got2BCrafting said...

These are seriously too darn cute and ABSOLUTELY beyond creative!! I never ever would have thought to use the flowers for tail feathers, but it soooo perfect!!! You amaze me Cassandra!! :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Lori

D- said...

These are just the cutest little guys. LOVE the flower pedal feather idea. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kim H said...

Cassandra ` GAH these are just to flipping CUTE!! I LOVE them and how CLEVER of you to use flower petals to change these turkeys up a tad! I LOVE them!!!!

Janice W. said...

These are so adorable Cassandra!

Charity C said...

THESE ARE JUST AWESOME! FABULOUS! AND SO ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...