Thursday, November 14, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-46 : "Anything Goes"

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge # 13-46 : "Anything Goes".  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps...anything goes!


I made this card for a sweet bloggy friend that's going through a rough time.  I think it can sometimes be hard to make "Sympathy" or "Thinking of You" cards.  It's always good to have one on hand for when you need one.

This is a cute 5x5 card.  All of the patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers ~ Harvest collection. The scalloped square shape in the center is cut with a Spellbinders Die.


This cutie patootie little bear is from the PKS ~ Thinking of You Bear.  I colored her with Copic ~ Sketch Markers. I paper pieced the heart.  I added a sweet little bow with hemp twine, and put a sequin and little pearl in the center.  I put the whole piece on pop dots for dimension.

That's it...super simple.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I can't wait to see what you all create...so get your craft on!!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

6 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!

Creative M said...

Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!
I love that teddy and the paper and design are awesome!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

I love the detail!

quilt4fun2 said...

So sweet...I love the stippling and shading. Cute card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ This is ADORABLE! I think your coloring is AMAZING! The paper piecing is too! Okay ~ sorry I have to say this~ OMG I need that paper stack!!! EEK! My love for paper and plaid ( okay a lot of things like gingham and hound's-tooth too ~ LOL) ~ any way I LOVE this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...