Friday, November 29, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Celebrate Christmas BLOG HOP

***This is my 2nd post of the day.  For the My Creative Time ~ Black Friday Hop, please click HERE.***

Hello everyone!  And welcome to the 2-Day Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop with Peachy Keen Stamps.  Boy are you in for a treat...this hop includes both current and former Design Team Members and they have created some FABULOUS projects for you all.  You should have arrived here from the super talented Kristi's blog. If not, then make sure you hop on over there so that you can start from the beginning.  You don't want to miss a thing!


For my project today, I decided to make some fun cookie/treat holders.  I cut them with my Cameo and a cut file from the Silhouette Online Store.  But the main attraction is my cutie patootie little snow couple...aren't they just adorable?!?!


The solid green and solid red cardstock are from Bazzill.  All of the other pretty patterned papers are from the We R Memory Keepers ~ North Pole collection.


This sweet little lady is from the PKS ~ Snow Girl.  I paper pieced her outfit, added some chalk for her cheeks and used Copic ~  Sketch Markers for the nose and mouth.  And she's on pop dots for dimension.  At the top, the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies. The "Merry Christmas!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.  The ink is Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This handsome little fella is from the PKS ~ Snow Boy with Envelope.  I paper pieced his outfit as well, added chalk for the cheeks and used Copic ~ Sketch Markers for his nose and mouth.  He is also on pop dots for dimension.  At the top, the label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Christmas Greeting Words.    And the ink is Cottage Ivy ~ Memento Ink.


Here are a couple of side views so that you can see the fun patterned papers.  :)   I also tied them off at the top with some beautiful Christmas ribbon from my stash.

*****BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!*****
Peachy Keen Stamps will be providing an AMAZING Christmas stamp bundle worth $150 to ONE LUCKY WINNER!!! To be entered to win, leave a comment on each blog in the hop.  
******************************

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas treats for today.  I can't wait to see the rest of the projects, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Raven, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire 2-Day blog hop lineup:

FRIDAY ~ November 29, 2013
Cassandra (that's me!)

SATURDAY ~ November 30, 2013

Well that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING everyone!  I will see you all on Sunday with double the fun each and every day next week!!!!

86 comments :

amanda phifer said...

Those are adorable! I totally wanna make some now

Kristi said...

Totally loving your snow couple.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love them!

lindaplus3 said...

Those are absolutely adorable... :)

Robin Carroll said...

adorable project! That hat looks so real!

Creative M said...

Both are ADORABLE!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

Dana Desmond said...

I love these boxes.

Jane Crisci said...

These are just adorable. I want to make to send to my kids out of town.

Diana said...

You are the paper piecing queen! Love these lil snow cuties! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Liz said...

OMG! She's a cutie! Love it!

Kat said...

Super cute. Love it.

Yvette Olendorf said...

Vary cute treat boxs.
evieolendorf@hotmail.com

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous project...love it!
♥♥♥ Margreet

LegabeaglePandaCreations said...

These are soooooo cute. I love them.

SuZan said...

An absolute MUST for my Christmas Crafting.

Carmen M. said...

Great projects. I love those boxes and you decorated them perfect!

cm said...

What a wonderful project; perfect showcase of PK stamps! Inspiration, plus!!
c

Jessica Owens said...

Those boxes turned out great.

Blue Moon Creation said...

I love snow people and your boxes came out great with these cuties on them!

Tonya said...

Your boxes are awesome. The snow people are too cute! TFS

Tara Bruening said...

Adorable! They are so cute.

Linda Hernandez said...

The snow kids are so cute! They are an eye catcher for sure.

Carolyn said...

So adorable! I want it to be Christmas all year, I'm getting so many ideas!

Miss Giebel said...

Super cute cookie boxes! Love the PKS snowmen!!

Joanna said...

So adorable! Love all the paper piecing! :)

stampinvixen said...

I really liked that you paper pieced them. that makes them indiviual.

Northern Girl Crafts said...

These are sooo cute! I love snow people.

Theresejune said...

these boxes are just so cute

J Ake said...

Those faces really make the snowmen come alive

marg0006 said...

Your 3D treat boxes are just FUN-tastic! Love the sweet peachy faces & faux wool on the hat. Chillin!!

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with your sweet treat boxes Cassandra, they are just TOO CUTE my friend!!Hope you are having a GREAT Thanksgiving with your family!!! :)

Melissa said...

Love love love this!

RLS Innovations said...

What a cute Snow Boy and Girl. Lots of uses this winter.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

DebC said...

Simply adorable! Your little snow peeps are too cute and love the box.
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

kahaulani said...

such adorable cookie holders,LOVE all the details

jessica said...

These are so adorable!!! I just love the holders and those PKS are super CUTE!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

danajohnson1218 said...

Your snow couples are adorable!

Alvina said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing your awesome goodie projects!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG!!! These are going to be AMAZING under my Christmas Tree!! EEK! I LOVE these!! So darn CUTE!!!!

Sue said...

These treat boxes are just too cute. Love the paper collection too.

TFS
Sue

shannegan 16 @ att . net

Janice W. said...

I adore these. So cute and great colors!

UnikByYes said...

As I said PKS magic!!1 Fabulous projects Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

Charlotte C said...

These are the cutest of cute. TFS.

Blaire said...

Beautiful, I love the texture of the fur on the hat.

karensk said...





Rally cute snowmen treats Thanks for the great idea Thanks for sharing
Karen sk

Tona M said...

Very nice; I love the snow couple as well as the tops of the cartons. Great job.

Eva Laney said...

These are both just adorable, love the snow couple!
,

Evascrapslife@gmail.com

Tina said...

These are so cute!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Cutie patootie is right, these are so stinking adorable! Love the cutting file as well. TFS!
Jeffbrianna@me.com

Cissy Shields said...

Love it!! What did you use for the snow boys hat to make it look so fluffy? Great job!

Percilla G said...

i love the colors you used - super duper cute

Got2BCrafting said...

I am SERIOUSLY in love with these boxes!! OH MY GOODNESS... they are just too darn cute Cassandra!! Your paper piecing is amazing.. love the hat on your little snowman. :)
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Hugs,
Lori

K and P's Mom said...

Oh my gosh. That couple is cute as can be.

Mary O'Neal

GiGi said...

These are SO SUPER cute Casandra! LOVE all the paper piecing and the snow accents! The box's are such a fun shape too!

Charity C said...

I just LOVE your creations! You are so very talented and I am in awe of all your ideas!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the paper piecing.

Krista Olson said...

Those are fantastic!

Melissa said...

Beautiful projects Cassandra, love the fluff on the hat.

Paula Puckett said...

Your snowpeople are so precious! Each Christmas I put together a little treat bag for all my nieces and newphews. This year I'd like to try your project. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Samantha Casey said...

This is so cute! I love this boxes, they are so bright and fun! Amazing job!
Samantha

Pam Arellano said...

How can one not smile at those sweet little faces! Great job

Lynnie Einerson said...

I am loving these. You are so right, how cute are these little snowman...

Scrapnatic said...

I love the snow couple!!! The fluff is the best!

AndreaA said...

I love these snow couple cookie treat boxes!!! They are so cute!!

Iris said...

Adorable snow people - love the hat with the ear flaps.
isoscia at aol dot com

Sherrie K. said...

These are adorable! I actually just made these treat holders to! I love your super cute snowmen:)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mellisa Thomas said...

Ooh! These snowmen are adorable! Love the boy and girl figures! They compliment the cookie box so well! Love the paper pattern designs on them too! If you don't mind my asking, how did you achieve the wool affect on the boy?

Kristi said...

These are so adorable! ♥

Lauren Brewer said...

Super cute idea! TFS!

Lauren Brewer said...

Super cute idea! TFS!

DCx2 Family said...

what a fabulous design! thanks for sharing, these snowies are cute!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness these are super cute! I love how you added texture to their outfits! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Bobbi said...

So adorable love the colors.

VICTORIA said...

oh my gosh these cookie treat holders are fantastic :)

VICTORIA said...

oh my gosh these cookie treat holders are fantastic :)

Christine Owens said...

These little buuurrr friends are super cute. --C

Gaylynn said...

OMG Cassandra, these are the cutest containers. Love the stamping. SO sweet.

Corina Daily said...

These are so cute!!!!

Vanessa Torres said...

Such cute little boxes. I love the pattern paper you used... Matches perfectly.

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, these are absolutely adorable!! Love the papers and colors you used.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

lilowldesigns said...

WHAT the WHAT! these are SO Stinkin' adorable!! love your paper choices and that oh so adorable snowman. Awesome job my friend

Lisa B said...

I love, love everything about these!! Your colors are so bright and cheery. Great job! Now I gotta go check out that file! lol

Deborah said...

I don't know what to say except cute and creative wow

Serena said...

Adorable! Love your project!

Jennifer Rose said...

The snowmen are AMAZING!! Very cute project! Great job!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG!! These are sooo Cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...