Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Totally Treats Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for "Totally Treats Tuesday" with My Creative Time.  I don't know about you, but I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  Where has this year gone?!?  Anyway, for my treats today, I thought I would make some chocolates to add each place setting at the Thanksgiving dinner table:


As you might notice, I did them up a little different this time.  These are the little Hershey Nuggets that would normally go in the MCT ~ Treat Box Slider.  But this time, instead of putting them in the box, I just tied them up with some hemp twine.  Aren't they fun?


To wrap each one, I used the scalloped die in the MCT ~ Treat Box Slider set.  All of the fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Happy Harvest collection


I cut all of the tags using the tag dies in the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  The "Happy Thanksgiving!", "Treats just for you.", and the "For my Turkey!" sentiments are from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  The "Thankful for you" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon for the latest MCT ~ November Release!!!!

13 comments :

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW I love your treat idea so clever and so pretty too.
I love always what you do and how you do it. Just awesome. You just always spread so much happy around. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

Melissa said...

Simplicity at it's finest, YOU ROCK! Pinning time!

Cathryn said...

These are lovely Cassandra! Your table will look wonderful! Love, Cathryn 😍

Crafting Katie said...

Your little towers of treats are so cute, Cassandra! I love the look with the twine!

Crafting Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CherylB said...

You are just too clever!!! How cute are these stacks of nuggets. I might have to steal this idea...great job. Love the papers too!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Creative M said...

Fabulous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Cindy said...

GREAT job with your sweet treats Cassandra, they are AWESOME!!! :)

jessica said...

Well aren't these just the cutest things EVER!!!!!
Awesome job Cassandra!

quilt4fun2 said...

This is a wonderful idea for place settings! They look so pretty with the double bows and tags.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jaren said...

These are so cute!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are ADORABLE!! I am coming for your house for dinner and if I go missing I am NOT stealing your paper!! Seriously NOT stealing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...