Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make a project using our scraps.


All of the papers for this card are from my scraps!!!  Yay!!!  


To make my cute little sun, I used the tie die in the MCT ~ Here's Lookin' At You, the MCT ~ Scalloped Stitched Rosette Die and the star burst die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  For the cute little face, I used the PKS ~ June 2013 : Kit of the Month.


I cut the clouds with MCT ~ Fly Away With Me Dies.  And the "you are my sunshine" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Turn That Frown Upside Down.


That's it...just a quick little something to brighten someone's day.  :)  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

14 comments :

jessica said...

This is super adorable Cassandra! LOVE that cute PK face looking up!!
Awesome use of all these great MCT stamps and dies!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Cassandra how stinkin' ca-ute is your project. I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies you sure got super creative and have to say ever so clever thanks for so many great ideas.

Cindy said...

WOW Cassandra, your card is FANTASTIC and AWESOME job with all the great details!!! Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Cassandra! I love the dies you used to make your sun!

Diana said...

love your card! Thanks for sharing your talent w/us.

Cathryn said...

This is really beautiful Cassandra. Cutest sun ever!!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kristi said...

So darling, and my favorite clouds.
Kristi

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Mimi said...

Oh My! I just had to pop in and tell you how much I love this creation! So, co cute! Girl you are one bundle of creativity! TFS!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

So super cute. Love that face on the sun. Adorable.

Jeri said...

Oh my word, Cassandra. Absolutely precious with that little face. Love how you used the tie to make the sunshine rays.

quilt4fun2 said...

The dies make a cute sun...especially with a Peachy face. Super job on this cute card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ GAH this sun is super duper ADORABLE! I of course think you are just too CLEVER! I LOVE it to pieces!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ GAH this sun is super duper ADORABLE! I of course think you are just too CLEVER! I LOVE it to pieces!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...