Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Tag It Tuesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "Tag It Tuesday" with My Creative Time!!  Now that Halloween is over, you know all the other holidays will be here before we know it.  So I decided to get a head start and make some little Thanksgiving tags.


These were soooo super easy to make.  And they would be great to add to any little chocolate treats or pumpkin treats you add to the Thanksgiving dinner table.  :)  All of the pretty patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Pumpkin Patch Stack.  I cut the tags using the MCT ~ Just Tags.  The pretty leaves are cut with the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  The "Grateful for you..." sentiment is from the MCT ~ Holiday Tickets. And the "Thankful for you" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  The inks are Orange ~ Ranger Archival Ink and Grape Juice ~ Hero Arts Shadow Ink.  I topped them off with some crinkle ribbon and hemp twine from my stash.

That's it...super quick and simple!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

10 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Your tags are beautiful. My goodness love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies and you are right they aren't difficult but they sure are a big WOW!! Great job and how clever just to assemble it all together like you did and your colors and paper choices I love them sooooo mucho!!

jessica said...

These are gorgeous Cassandra! Love the fall colors and of course the awesome MCT stamps and dies!

Cindy said...

Your fall tags are just GORGEOUS Cassandra, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! LOVE the colors:)

Sherrie K. said...

Cassandra, these are GORGEOUS!! I love the fun colored leaves and adorable sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Niki said...

Your tags are super adorable!! I had to "pin" them to my pinterest page.

Niki Barauskas

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful - what gorgeous colors!

Crafty Moni said...

Your tags are awesome! I love the colors:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your tags. I love MCT little leaves...the stitching and veins make them pop. I love the papers you used...you always seem to find just the right ones.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ BEAUTIFUL tags! The PERFECT colors for Fall!!! I LOVE my grape juice ink too! Screams Fall purple!

Kristi said...

These are totally gorgeous! Love the colors and ink used.
Kristi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...