Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : November Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the My Creative Time ~ November Release.  Today we are showcasing four new sets:  A Fun Variety on the Inside & Out, Classy Girl and Furbaby, Classy Girl Accessories and Fun Stitched Edges.


These cards are 4.25 x 5.5.  The white card bases are made with Paper Trey Ink cardstock.  And I have to say, my favorite are the Edge Dies...don't they look so pretty????


The pretty patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Winter Wishes collection.  The sparkly silver paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  I made the ornaments with the ornament dies in the MCT ~ Warm Holiday Fun.  The very pretty edge is made with the brand new MCT ~ Fun Stitched Edges.  What I did was cut the edge on the top layer of white cardstock.  Then I cut another pretty edge in the sparkly silver paper to layer behind it.  Doesn't that look so pretty?  The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the brand new MCT ~ Fun Variety on the Inside & Out.  The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  


I used the same ornaments on this card.  The pretty papers for this one are from the Bo Bunny ~ Silver & Gold collection.  And the pretty gold sparkly paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Glitzy Glitter Stack.  The "Merry Christmas!" sentiment is also from the brand new MCT ~ Fun Variety on the Inside & Out.  The ink is Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!*****
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the sets we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Friday in her video.  ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning.  For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it #mycreativetime.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!  ;)
******************************

Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow November 22, 2013 at 8am PST for the super fun BLOG HOP!!!

41 comments :

Cindy said...

Your two cards are BEAUTIFUL Cassandra, SUPER sneaks my friend!!!Have a GREAT day!!!

Joan Smith said...

Your cards are ever so beautiful. Gosh you did a great job creating your ornaments I love them. I have to agree with you about the edge dies they are spectacular can't wait to get them and thanks for the ornament die ideas. I love the little bow touch too.
YOU ROCK!!

Pamela said...

What adorable cards <3 them!!! Great job :)

Kristi said...

These cards are simple and gorgeous! Love them. I agree, I think the edges are my favorite.
kidshomelove at yahoodotcom

GlendaLea said...

Love the 2 cards you have created! The die edges are simply a MUST HAVE!!!! I have the ornament dies and LOVE them!!!Your projects are always so bright and colorful!!! Thanks for taking the time to share with us!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Jeri said...

Cassandra, these cards are fabulous. I love the beautiful sparkly borders you added. I'm totally amazed at those border dies. Love, love, love those ornaments!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards, Cassandra!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow...this edge die is amazing! I am lovin' it! Your cards are beautiful! Love the fun edges and the adorable ornaments!
Another great day of sneak peeks!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful cards...love the edge cuts!!!

Amy said...

I love the beautiful cards you created! Those edges are TDF! I really like how you layered them with the glitter paper!
Amy

Diana said...

Your cards are so festive!! Love the edge dies! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh I LOVE how CAS these are! Using the edge dies like that is so darn AMAZING!!! FAB cards as always!!!

Cindy said...

Beautiful cards, as always! Love these edge dies!

Barbara said...

Darling cards and how creative to let the pretty patterned papers do the work for us. Wonderful dies.

CathyinMN said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! I like how you used the new edge dies.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

Wow!!! These two cards are so stunning! I love the simplicity of them but yet the elegance of them! Those edge dies are amazing and really take a card up a notch. I so loving this release and loving what you ladies are doing with this one!

k said...

Lovely cards. I love this release. Thanks for the chance to win.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love to see two similar cards and how they can look so different with ink color and pattern paper choices. Both look beautiful and I like how you used the edge dies...I am happy about these too. Now we can edge or change the edge on many things.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

janner said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I love this release. Thanks for the chance to win.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

These are beautiful! thanks for sharing.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow these are pretty. I love the clean and simple look of both cards. I have to say I like the blues,greys and purple card. Nicely done. AJ-

UnikByYes said...

Gorgeous cards Cassandra! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo{dot} com

CA Scrapper said...

So pretty, love these cards.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Gerda said...

These cards are simply beautiful! I love this new release!
Gerda

Taylor said...

They are both GORGEOUS!!! I love how you did the silver layer behind the white. Those edges look like loads of fun. I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Thanks sooo much for the inspiration. Taylor:)

Nina said...

Your ornament cards are stunning and you used the edge dies perfectly.

Gaylynn said...

Stunning cards, especially with the decorative edge.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty Christmas cards!! Love seeing the border with the ornaments!!
Angela

Renee said...

These cards are stunning and I love how you used the new edged dies ... these will be a must have. Your cards are so inspiring!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh your cards are just gorgeous!! Just love the colors on the first one :)
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

Amazing!! you did an amazing job on these cards!! the papers are perfect!! I love your colors you used too! thanks

Jennifer said...

Hi Cassandra,

What elegant cards!!! :) I am in love with those Fun Stitched Edge Dies (along with ALL of Emma's WONDERFUL products-lol!)!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Julie L. said...

These cards are simply adorable! Great use of all of Emma's stamps and dies!

Melissa said...

Super duper cute, love those ornaments!!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

jessica said...

WOW Cassandra! These cards are awesome!! I LOVE the CAS designs and the stamps and dies are awesome!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Sue D said...

these are so festive!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Great use of the ornament dies and the new edge dies - very elegant!

Kigz said...

You know, I should really just save myself the record keeping hassle and order everything with every release!!! LOVE!

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra these cards are beautiful i love the new edge dies :)

valerie arguelles said...

what a cute card i love it
valerie

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Wonderful as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...