Friday, November 29, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Black Friday

Hello everyone!  HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY and welcome to our "Special Black Friday Sale and mini release for your December Daily!"  You should have arrived here from the talented Miss Cathryn's blog.  If not, then make sure you head back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You don't want to miss a thing!

Today we have a couple of new stamp sets for you!  They are "A Day in December" & "Get Schooled" and we also have three new dies:






These stamps and dies ARE AVAILABLE for PRE-ORDER and will start shipping out on Tues, Dec. 3rd!  NOT ONLY are these stamps and dies perfect for your "December Daily", but they are ALSO perfect for ALL of your Christmas cards, layouts, smashbooking and even your 3D items.

Okay, here is the BEST PART...EVERYONE who places an order this weekend will receive this FREE STAMP set called:  "SHINE BRIGHT"!


And here is the BESTEST part...If you use the code BLACKFRI2013, you will receive 25% off your entire order AND get this free stamp!  The sale starts NOW, Friday November 29, 2013 and will END on Sunday, December 1, 2013 at midnight PST!  You can pre-order your new goodies HERE!

Okay, who wants to see something made with these fun sets???  I chose to make a couple of fun Christmas Cards:


Hee!  So cute!!  I cut these fun elf legs/feet with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  All of the fun patterned papers for the elf are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Holiday Cheer Stack.


At the top, I used the little flower die in the MCT ~ Stitched Button Dies to make a fun little belt.  In the center of the flowers, I used some pretty Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Goosebumps.  On the right, I used the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "Hello Elf" stamp is from the brand new MCT ~ A Day in December. The ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I added a fun little bow with some red & green ~ hemp twine.


I cut this super fun little Santa with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  Isn't he fun?!?!  The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  All of the colored papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Holiday Cheer Stack.


To make my little Santa sparkle, I used some Star Dust ~ Stickles.  Of course, I had to add some fun googlie eyes.  To stamp all the calendar days, I used the brand new MCT ~ A Day In December.


For the frame and arrow, I used the MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame with Arrow Dies.  In the center, I used one of the stamps from the MCT ~ A Day In December.  At the top, I added the label with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Die.  And the "Dear Santa" sentiment is also from the MCT ~ A Day In December.  All of the ink is Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I added another bow with green & red ~ hemp twine.  For more sparkle, I added some red ~ gems from my stash for the holly berries and for the bow.

I hope you like my fun Christmas Cards for today.  I can't wait to see what everyone else has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the super talented Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:


Well that's it for me today!  I hope you all have a super terrific Black Friday and score some AWESOME deals or see some GREAT movies!!!  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  See you all again soon!

19 comments :

Erin Stephenson said...

Super cute cards!!! I love them!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are just so cute, love the elf one!!!!

TERIBERI2 said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Love all your projects Miss Cassandra. OMG that Elf is adorable!! Hugs, T

Kim's Kreations said...

Super cute cards. Love the Santa. The PK are adorable too. ogdendoll@gamil.com

Gaylynn said...

Oh these are darling. Love the elf and the little flowers in there. But they're all amazing and FUN.

Cindy said...

Both projects are SUPER DUPER CUTE Cassandra, LOVE them both!!! :)

Pam said...

Adorable!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH my WORD!! Okay these are simply ADORABLE!!! I LOVE so many things like the elf legs, the Santa and all the numbers... just EVERYTHING like always! You ROCK!!! Happy belated Thanksgiving!!

Lisa Riha said...

Very nice!

Janice W. said...

Great projects Cassandra! I love the snowman idea. It reminds me of when my kids were little, they would fill up his beard with cotton balls. Too cute!

UnikByYes said...

Lovely projects Cassandra!!! you truly work magic with PKS and MTC's products!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

Lala's world said...

Super adorable. I just love your santa. Way to use the new products. Thank you for sharing.
Ghost231985@yahoo.com

Charity C said...

I love love love them!!! Fabulous ideas!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!!

Donna said...

Those are super cute!

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are so cute and clever, Cassandra! Love these!!!

Christine Owens said...

both of these are great. I made similar elf legs for thank you cards. Love the count down santa too. --C

lilowldesigns said...

WOW!! How fun are these! You always make such cute and clever creation! Awesome job my friend

quilt4fun2 said...

Your projects are so very cute and colorful. The Santa countdown is wonderful and the Elf legs are fun with the flower belt. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...