Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "3D Wednesday"

***  This is my 2nd post of the day.  For the Peachy Keen Stamps & Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons ~ Thankful Blog Hop - please scroll down to the next post.  ***


Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who may be new to this, it's when we make anything besides a card or a layout.


Mmmmmm!  Doesn't it look good enough to eat?  Hee Hee!  I cut this fabulous piece of pie with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  All of the papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Autumn Melody Stacks.


I made the tags with the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  And the "Happy Thanksgiving!" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Teeny Tag Holidays.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I attached the tag with some fun hemp twine and added a little flower embellie in the center.


So, of course you can't have pumpkin pie without whipped cream!!!  So to make that, I used the MCT ~ Scalloped Stitched Rosette Die and the MCT ~ Rolled Flower Die.  So pretty!!  In the center is a little Recollections ~ pearl.


The leaves are from the MCT ~ Piles of Smiles.  They would be so pretty to just sprinkle all over the Thanksgiving dinner table don't you think?  Well, this fun little treat was super easy to make and would be fun to fill with treats for your holiday guests!!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.

15 comments :

Cindy said...

Looks sooo YUMMY Cassandra, AWESOME job as always!!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OHHHH Yeh my fav a slice of "Punkin" pie yummmm your's looks so delish! You really got creative and I am so luvin' it. Your table must look amazing and your home with all of your creative cleverness about!! YOU ROCK!

jessica said...

This is over the top AWESOME!!!! I love all the added elements you added~ the rosette and beautiful rose for the whipped cream, the adorable tag and you even took an awesome picture with those leaves too :)
I just LOVE this!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ` GUH or YUMMY! What a FUN and FABULOUS project! Using the flower and rosette for the whip part is seriously too CLEVER!!! Oh my I want to eat it but its too BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tara Bruening said...

Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Thanksgiving” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Jeri said...

Oh goodness, this does look good enough to eat. Amazing project and perfect for a Thanksgiving table. If you needed to make a lot of them to hand out to guests it would look like a whole pie with several of them arranged into a circle on the table.

Eva Laney said...

Love this, beautiful job

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, this looks good enough to eat! So pretty!

kahaulani said...

Adorable piece of pie!!!

Kristi said...

Love this pumpkin pie, so beautiful. Love the rosette and flower together, I was trying to create something similar.

Rhonda Emery said...

love this perfect! hugs

Anne said...

Awesome job Casandra, looks good enough to eat.

Creative M said...

Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty...I like the flower on the rosette! Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...