Friday, November 22, 2013

My Creative Time ~ 28th Stamp & Die Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  Yay...it's time for the My Creative Time ~ 28th Stamp & Die Release : BLOG HOP!!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Amy's blog.  If not, then make sure you head on over to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You don't want to miss a thing!  :)

For my projects today, I am featuring the brand new MCT ~ Circle Tab Sentiments.  


For my first card, I went with the CAS look.  The strips in the upper left corner are cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  All of those papers are from the Bo Bunny ~ Head Over Heels collection.  All 3 images in the bottom right are from the brand new MCT ~ Circle Tab Sentiments.  I stamped them onto white cardstock and then punched them out with a circle punch.  The inks are Jet Black ~ Ranger Archival Ink & Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  


For a bit of a different look, I did something a little more fun.  How about a gift card???  All of the super cute papers for this card are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy collection.  To hold the gift card, I cut out two pieces using the MCT ~ 3x4 Stitched Journal Die.  I adhered those together on three sides, leaving the right side open to slide in the gift card. The little baby stroller is from the MCT ~ Classy Girl Accessories.   The sentiments are from the brand new MCT ~ Fun Variety on the Inside & Out.  The arrow stamp is from the MCT ~ Circle Tab Sentiments.  The ink is Coffee ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  To assist with sliding the gift card in and out, I attached the MCT ~ Stitched Circle Tab.


I hope you liked the two different looks today.  This release is just fun fun fun!


**********BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!**********
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners!
Winner #1 ~ $50 Gift Card to the "My Creative Time Store"!
Winner #2 ~ a $25 Gift Card to the "My Creative Time Store"!
All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs.  You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chances you have!  GOOD LUCK!  ;)
************************************


Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ 28th Stamp & Die Release!  Here are all the sets in this release:








Also, Emma is offering this "Angel Policy Stamp" for FREE to those of you placing an order starting now & the cut off to receive this stamp is on Sunday, Nov 24, 2013 @ midnight PST! Everyone who places your order between now through Sunday, you will automatically get this stamp in your packages! No need to add it to your cart or leave me a note, you will get it w/your order! To learn more about this stamp, you can read about it HERE! If you miss out on this freebie this weekend, it WILL be available for purchase starting on Mon, Nov 25th! If you are interested in the "digital version" of this stamp, you can download it for FREE HERE!


I hope you have enjoyed all of the Sneak Peeks for the last couple of days.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, so let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well that's it for me.  HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

75 comments :

Maria said...

very cute cards

My Creative Time said...

WOW! Your cards are SO MUCH FUN Miss Cassandra! LOVE them BOTH! Thank you!
BIG HUGS,
Emma:)

Beckie said...

R-O-C-K-E-D it!!!! LOVE both cards.

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

Cheryl Fricker said...

Both of your cards are adorable. I like how you placed the arrow to give the recipient a hint to pull the tab.

Holy Heifer (Amy) said...

Cards are so cute. I love the clean and simple style.

CherylB said...

SUPER CUTE CARDS!!! I love the c&s black and white...gorgeous! And love the pull on the gift card...so cute!

Jeri said...

Both of your cards are just wonderful, Cassandra. You can never go wrong with a CAS look. Love the red, black and white. The baby card is just precious. Fabulous paper combos on that one.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Joan Smith said...

I love your cards. I really love the CAS look how cool is it! and your gifty card is so stinkin' ca-ute! Thanks for so many clever and creative idea. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
Can't wait to get my order.

Mary said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your projects. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Northern Girl Crafts said...

I love that your cards are simple, and fun. TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

WOW Cassandra. Super set. Love the CAS in those colors. And the gc holder is very creative. Brilliant.

Cathryn said...

Beautiful projects Cassandra! Love the card. Looks clean and simple but I KNOW it must have taken a good amount of time to make it look fabulous! ;) Cathryn

Julie L. said...

Your cards are simply adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on these new products!!!

Helen said...

Both of your cards are fabulous!!

hbisesi@comcast.net

Janice said...

Love your cards! They are both fab!!

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are beautiful! I just love this release, so many fun items.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

tracym110 said...

Super cute cards! Love them both!
Tracy

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous!! I love both of your creations!! rhondazmikly@sbcglobaldotnet

Alicia R said...

Love both of your cards!!! This release is awesome!!

*Alicia
samjes2@verizon.net

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous job showcasing the new releases. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with both of your cards Cassandra, LOVE them!!!Have a great weekend my sweet friend :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the CAS...the banners with the circle sentiments is so pretty...I like how the red draws your eyes to it. Card 2 is so sweet. I am glad we have this buggy die. I like how you have a gift slider right on the front and the circle tab is perfect! The ric-rac is fun!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your cards are so cute and fun! Loved the way you created the gift card slot:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Carol W. said...

Super cute cards, love the baby buggie! Thank you for sharing.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful cards Cassandra ! I love the way you used the dies and stamps. Just ordered the entire release and can't wait to play! Thanks for the great inspiration!

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both, the first is so striking!! The baby card is just too sweet, love the circle tab die!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cards! You did a great job of showcasing the new stamps and dies! What a great release! Great job by the DT!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

I love both of these cards Cassanda, but that first one is my favorite! It is simple, but oh so elegant! Your other card is just plain adorable!

samrivera2005 said...

I love your cards you made using the stamps and dies

Marlene said...

Great cards. Beautiful job showcasing all the new stamps and dies.

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow, you did an awesome job using those circles in projects! I was really strugging with seeing them outside of art journaling or scrapbooking and you brought them to life so well!!! Thank you for your valuable time and talent!

Shelly said...

Oh how cute!! Love both!! Darn, I didn't order the accessories and now I really want them :)
Thank you so much for a great release!
Happy weekend!
Shelly

Erin Stephenson said...

OMG adorable!!!

Stacy B said...

I love your first CAS card. Black, white and red is such a striking combination. Thanks for sharing! Great work.

TYJ419 said...

Love the cards especially the black, white and red!

Tracey J.
TJoh585466@gmail.com

Mimi said...

ALWAYS love your creations and you never disappoint me!

This was a great release. I bought the entire set for ME for my birthday!!!

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

What great cards cant wait to get my products

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

Wonderful cards! Really like the CAS look and the black, white and red! Great idea for a gift card holder with the baby card!

Renee said...

Love this new release and you all have done such a wonderful job showcasing ideas on using these new items. Love Love Love them.

Alvina said...

I love your cards, the way you used the dies is amazing, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

Love the sliding gift card!

jessica said...

WOW!! Cassandra your cards are AWESOME!!!
Loving this new release! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! Have a GREAT night and weekend!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

your cards are fantastic!

Sue D said...

Love the different looks--my fave is the baby card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Super fun cards, Cassandra!

Jen Naus said...

Such cute and simple cards.

LindaV said...

Great idea with the Gift Card!! Mine will be on the way soon!!

Lisa said...

As always you always amaze with your creations, I love the simplicity of the first card and the baby card with the gift holder is absolutely gorgeous. Love the papers.

F said...

Love your idea for the gift card!

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Cute cards. I love all the details.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

lindagk23 said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love this new release! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Cheryl S said...

Both of your cards are very cute! I like the idea of the gift card pullling from the side...thanks for the ideas!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful clean and simple look of your last card. And your baby card is so cute. I love the papers you used and the pocket is a great idea. AJ-

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great cards!! I love how you can use the accessories with or without classy girl!!
Angela

lifesabeach32940 said...

Fun cards for a fun release!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Kathy said...

The both cards, what cute ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy

Pamela said...

Cassandra.....what great cards......love that baby card...thanks for sharing!!!

cm said...

Gorgeous cards! You and MCT products = magic! You've showcased the new release wonderfully! Thanks for the inspiration!!
c

Kim's Kreations said...

Great CAS card. The baby carriage is so cute, great idea for a baby shower. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Lady Fair said...

Awesome cards! I love the cute and simple card. The new mommy card is adorable and I love that you put the gift card on the front of the card, so clever!

UnikByYes said...

Beautiful cards Cassandra!! I love the first one! TFS
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes(at} yahoo{dot} com

Momof4inArlington said...

Fun projects! I love the "surprise" on the front of the card!
rjtlkmorrisoneatgmaildotcom

Jennifer said...

Hi Cassandra,

I love your cards!!! :) and what different looks! I thought your banner-like strips on the left were washi tape at first and what a FANTASTIC idea to add the stitched circle tab to the gift card! Your creativity never ceases to amaze!!!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super cute card! Love the new tab die, and how you used it on your card.
Crafty hugs,
Debbie
Crafthawk@centurylink.net

VICTORIA said...

beautiful cards Cassandra I love them both awesome new release :)

Donna and Sara said...

These are both so awesome...I love the little accessories, just adorable. Great job Cassandra. teachermom5@gmail.com

Jess said...

Love both your cards! What a sweet idea for a gift card. This release is awesome!
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Debbie said...

I love both of your cards but the black and red one is so striking
upnurse at aol dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love the cards just so fun. I think the little circle stamp/ and tag is so adorable. Love how you used it for a "pull" on the GC.

Great job.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh look at these cards! I LVOE them! The first one is seriously so darn CAS I could scream in envy! Then that baby carriage one ~ too CUTE!!! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

GlendaLea said...

Love the colors you have chosen for both cards! Wonderful job a always! Thanks for sharing!

Maureen Reiss said...

Your cards are Super CUTE!!! Love the blk and red one!!

Kristi said...

Love the simplicity of the B&W and red card! Love the sheep in the tab!
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Got2BCrafting said...

LOVE both of your cards!! They are fabulous!!
The entire release is amazing!!
Hugs,
Lori

D- said...

Oh my gosh I am sooo excited your second card just gave me the best Christmas card idea. LOVE it and you for sharing.
I love the first one, too. Love its great colors and simple design that definitely makes a big statement.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...