Thursday, October 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : October Release

Hello everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the sneaks so far.  It's time for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ October Release.  My card for today is my husband's favorite out of the whole batch this week.  :)  Hope you like it!


This is a spooky 6x6 card.  The card base and one of the tickets is made with patterned paper from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Forever & Always Stack.  All of the other papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Spooky Time Stack.


This fun jar is from the brand new PKS ~ Clear Canning Quart Jar.  The super spooky skulls are from the PKS ~ Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.  I shaded the whole piece a bit with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  I tied a bow with some twine and added a little brad to the center of the bow.  I put the whole image on pop dots for dimension and the actual jar is on the inside of the card.  The scallop shape is cut out of the front piece of the card with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.


The cool tickets are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Fun Ticket Dies.  The "happy halloween" sentiment is from brand new PKS ~ Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.  And just for fun, I added a couple of tiny googlie eyes - cuz you can't have a Halloween card without googlie eyes!!!


For a little extra spooky silliness or silly spookiness...I added a bow made with twine and then hand cut some individual skulls to dangle from the ends.  At the top, I added a couple of larger googlie eyes and another brad from my stash.  Hee!  


One more thing, at the bottom left, I added a couple of green paper clip thingies just for fun.  Well, that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

6 comments :

jessica said...

another super adorable card! Loving these new releases!! Can not wait to see the whole thing :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the googlie eyes. Hubby is right to like this one...the shading in the jar is great...it would look so blah without that. Can I say the skulls seem to be Peachy cute? Somehow that just seems wrong :D Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous...love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Over the top...love it! My son would get a kick out of the jar of skeletons! TFS!
Sherrie K

Cindy said...

THis card is sooo SUPER FUN Cassandra, GREAT sneak peek!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well you know I LOVE the skull, the jar and the papers but putting the googly eyes in the centers of the bow ~ BRILLIANT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...