Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : October Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ October Release.  Are you ready for some more fall fun?


This is a 5.5 x 5.5 card.  The white card base and the brown label background are Paper Trey Ink cardstock. All of the other fun patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Pumpkin Patch Stack.  All of the stamped elements on this card are from the brand new PKS ~ October 2013 : Kit of the Month.


Aren't these little pumpkins cute?  The pumpkin itself is actually blank with no face and then there are 4 different faces to choose from.  I paper pieced these little cuties and then put them on pop dots for dimension. I also added bits of two different colors of twine that I curled to look like the vines.  


Now, my favorite part is the border.  I stamped the sunflowers all around the outside and then colored them with my Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  (Hopefully I'm getting a little better...I took class #1 of a 3 part class for learning about your Copics!!!).  Then in the center I cut the label with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die & MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  I stamped the sentiment and then colored it in lightly with a Copic ~ Sketch Marker. I put the label on pop dots as well for more dimension.  


Well that's it for me for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!



6 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute! I love the outer sun flower border! Your coloring is amazing!! Love the adorable faces n the pumpkins! Awesome card!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...love the border!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Love, love, love this card, Cassandra!! ~Hugs, Saundra

Carol said...

This is such an adorable fall card! Love your choice of papers and those cute pumpkins, and the curled twine is brilliant! TFS!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carpl

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My...the border is super and your coloring is wonderful. Love the pumpkins and the twine is a perfect touch. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH MY GOSH!! This card just blows my mind! I of course ADORE the pumpkins but that border and the little details 1 LOVE IT to pieces!!! I must get this set and border!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...