Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : October Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ October Release.  This month is a set of wonderfully Fall-themed stamps and in my family the best thing about Fall is FOOTBALL!!!! Hee Hee ;)


This is a larger 5x7 card that I made for a crafty friend of mine who I think loves football as much as I do.  All of the cardstock for this card is from Paper Trey Ink.  And guess what else???  For this card - I used both my Cricut & my Cameo!!!  Eeeek!!!  Is that bad???  Hee Hee.   ;)


Let's start with my fun little football player.  I cut him using the brand new Create A Friend ~ Cricut Cartridge.  His sweet little face is from the PKS ~ Boy Mates Face Assortment.  All of the rockin' footballs and the crate, as well as the sentiment are from the brand new PKS ~ October 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I chalked up the crate just a bit for some distressing.  And I put everything on pop dots for dimension.


I cut the goal post and the grass with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette Online Store.  All of the awesome clouds are cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies.  And the "It's football season" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ October 2013 : Kit of the Month.  It's actually a combination of two stamps - one says "It's fall" and the other "football season".  I just taped off the "fall" part so I could focus my sentiment on FOOTBALL!!!  Yeah!!!


Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

So which machine do you like better...cricut or cameo? I've had my fruit for years an d have a ton of cartridges. I can't justify buying a cameo, but everyone raves about it. What are your thoughts.

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Your football card is adorable, Cassandra! ~Hugs, Saundra

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my word this is way toooo CUTE! How PERFECT is this card! Plus you being the football girl too! LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...