Monday, October 14, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Halloween Tags

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  And today I have some fun Halloween Tags to share with you.


Aren't they so cute?  I'm so ready for Fall/Halloween!!  It's finally cooling off here in Phoenix - Arizona.  :)  All of these tags are cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies. The papers are a combination of the Doodlebug Design ~ Haunted Manor & the Echo Park ~ Apothecary Emporium collections.   And the fun ribbons are from the Celebrate It ~ Halloween Collection.


The spooky black cat is cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Nikkity Knack Cat.  And the little ghosties are cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Ghosts & Bats.  The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Carved Pumpkin, Bat & Happy Halloween.


This cute pumpkin is from the PKS ~ Carved Pumpkin, Bat & Happy Halloween.  I hand cut out the pumpkin and then added some Yellow ~ Stickles to the face parts so that it looks like it's glowing.  The spooky little bats are cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Ghosts & Bats.  I chalked them up for extra spookiness. And the "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Halloween Minis.


This large ghostie is from the PKS ~ Dress Me Ghost.  I hand cut him out and added a little chalk to his cheeks.  The fun little spider is cut with the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Fuzzy Spider.  I chalked him up a bit for more spookiness.  And the "BOO!" is from the PKS ~ Halloween Minis.


Well that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Tags.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.  

6 comments :

jessica said...

These are so super adorable!!!!
Awesome job with your cute tags!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Halloween tags!!!

Creative M said...

They are ALL Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are TOTALLY ADORABLE!! OMG! I LOVE them all! You always have the PERFECT paper and ribbon!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tags are so Peachy cute. Great papers and I love the fringe ribbons. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

I love your tags! There super cute and so Halloweenine:)lol. Loved the ribbon by the way, I need to get some of that cute ribbon:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...